Mavericky Puig

vegitot

Intense training :lol:

Joke aside, Koeman once said this lad has poor attitude when it is about training. Don't know if he is right or not but look at his physique. Still the same as he was 3-4 years ago. 22 years old yet a body of an average high schooler, not even an active one. Make you wonder if he really care about training or stuff like that after years.

Btw, look better at golf than football. Maybe switch to golf after leaving Barca.

Horatio

You're welcome
Just me speculating here.

I think his personality is considered to be 'too much'. He probably tries too hard to make himself heard that it comes to a point where he's obnoxious. I think he lacks self-perception, not that he's cocky, but that he's insecure about himself, as if he's 16.

He gives off those vibes imo.

Or maybe he is just coping with the fact he knows there is no longevity to his footballing career.

I am going to speculate as well and say maybe he has some medical condition which renders it close to impossible to live a long career as a football player.

ajnotkeith

What will Puig do when he leaves Barca? Or will he be our official bench warmer his whole career? He really needs to get out there and prove something

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I refuse to believe this guy is a worse CAM than Clowntinho these days. Just no chance. He is probably a better shooter as well.

feggydinho

I'm not Puig biggest fan as I think he can be overhyped sometimes, but Koeman would've brought him in for Coutinho today instead of Gavi, as Gavi is more of a tackler with energy, but Puig makes more penetrating passes and seems to be on the lookout for goals (demonstrated this throughout the friendlies), and we were clearing looking for goals today. I would even bring him in instead of De Jong, as that guy has been missing everything recently. Really a shame

Bobo32

Yeah it is tough to think he'd play worse than Demir here, or Luuk, or Coutinho, or Dest, or Depay.
He didn't even get to warm up today I think.

JamDav1982

I'm not Puig biggest fan as I think he can be overhyped sometimes, but Koeman would've brought him in for Coutinho today instead of Gavi, as Gavi is more of a tackler with energy, but Puig makes more penetrating passes and seems to be on the lookout for goals (demonstrated this throughout the friendlies), and we were clearing looking for goals today. I would even bring him in instead of De Jong, as that guy has been missing everything recently. Really a shame

Roberto scored more goals this season than Puig in pre season if that is what want.

Puig has never been a player with a goal threat from midfield. Pre season friendlies or not.

Home of Barca Fans