Mavericky Puig

xXKonan

When does his contract run out?
I think 2023? I believe.

The only reason I could think of him being renewed is he's cheap but that doesn't mean we should though. His spot in the squad could go to another young La Masia Midfielder.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

Pedri: "The atmosphere in the locker room is very good, both among the young players and the veterans. I would say my best friends are Eric, Ferran and Ansu."

It's obvious none of the young players fuck with Ricky no wonder he's always with the veterans acting clown and entertaining them

Nazario1985

Pedri: "The atmosphere in the locker room is very good, both among the young players and the veterans. I would say my best friends are Eric, Ferran and Ansu."

It's obvious none of the young players fuck with Ricky no wonder he's always with the veterans acting clown and entertaining them

Smells a lot of BS from Pedri too ... Ferran just arrived to fall in love for that quick and Ansu is out since decades.

So what locker room is he talking about ?

Andresito

Staff member
Smells a lot of BS from Pedri too ... Ferran just arrived to fall in love for that quick and Ansu is out since decades.

So what locker room is he talking about ?

Pedri and Ferran were tight already during Euros.

Just because Ansu doesn't play, it doesn't mean he's isolated from the rest of the group.

Nazario1985

Unless I misread things we are talking Locker-room friends not actual bodies.

Maybe the differentiation in English is not as strong as in French :blush:

Porque

Incredible assist in training.

[tw]1487259450599686151[/tw]

Runs over to Pedri
Tells him to shoot left corner
Pedri takes his advice and score
Legend.

vegitot

He did the right decision by staying, anyone with half a brain could predict the dismissal of Koeman, Puig won. He will have regular minutes under Xavi, after all, he is wearing the #6 jersey and he will improve in a reasonably short period of time.

Stunning.

Can he win over Xavi this time???

Less minute in Clasico than Abde and Jutgla btw.

Home of Barca Fans