Mavericky Puig

JohnN

I would prefer if he Said to busi he has no future instead of Puig to be honest.
At least one of them doesn't stink up the field for 90 minutes per game.

Horatio

You're welcome
Spoiled what? WTF are you talking about? Spiderman?! is this what rustled your jimmies? You are an idiot! You quoted me so it didn't matter if I change my post or not and the mods had to interfere and even then not sure what's the big deal. Is your world revolve around movies and TV shows that you have to be anal about it? And you think I have a miserable life? :lol:

Regarding Puig, you are the one who keeps calling my name in this thread. Even when I left the forum for almost 9 months, you thought Bobo was me! :lol: Seriously many people lack basic intelligence here and they do bond with each other to form a cult or a hate group.

It's also amazing how much of a hard-on people have against this kid. So weird. He didn't play a few games and the hate gang posting every 5 minutes dissing him. How fast can things turn? Last month Puig said he ?feels like a footballer again? at Barcelona. Since then he had only one bad game but got crucified for it.

People like you and JamSnitch just desperately looking to prove a point. Posting against me or anyone who once said anything positive about Puig. Basically, we are getting "'I told you so' treatment. This is why Puig's thread is always on top even when he isn't playing. It's not his fans that are keeping this thread active, it's his haters. This is the climax that triggers your small brain's dopamine.

Now get the fuck out and stop calling my name!

wtf wall of text. You putting too much effort into this. BBZ inspired. i am oot.

Saw Spiderman way before u in case wondering. Just telling of how miserable you are to spoil. Not trying to offend just stating the obvious. You go out of your way to convince us you went in cold only to spoil the big reveals right after(mod was kind enough to adjust your post). lol

Last edited:

George_Costanza

wtf wall of text. You putting too much effort into this. BBZ inspired. i am oot.

Saw Spiderman way before u in case wondering. Just telling of how miserable you are to spoil. Not trying to offend just stating the obvious. You go out of your way to convince us you went in cold only to spoil the big reveals right after(mod was kind enough to adjust your post). lol

This is a wall of text for you? It's kinda sad watching you attempt to fit your entire vocabulary into a few sentences.

"stating the obvious"? Obvious to whom? A binge-watcher? You need to reduce the amount of content you consume every day, only then you will realize how ridiculous you sound bitching and whining about a movie spoiler when the fact is I didn't even mention anything about the story or plot.

Get a new hobby, it kinda prevents you from extreme binge-watching, living like the kid from the Last Action Hero film who takes comfort in watching films. In the end, I don't give a damn what you think the obvious is!

JamDav1982

As much as think Busquets legs are not there to play 90 mins every week or compete regularly in big games he is levels above shite like Puig when on park.

Home of Barca Fans