Mavericky Puig

Andresito

Staff member
Called up to Catalan NT together with Mingueza. Will miss the friendly in Australia.

FTHea0LWYAAPRC0

Messi983

Called up to Catalan NT together with Mingueza. Will miss the friendly in Australia.

FTHea0LWYAAPRC0

Well, he deserves some rest after an intense season, no need for him to travel to Australia.

Also, that Catalan team looks pretty solid. They still don't have a striker though. Who was the last good stiker they've produced? Bojan?

Apparently Bayern PSG and City want him

Source is probably his agent bobo I assume?

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

He is 23? DAmn.. What is he doing with his football career? Of course, who am I to criticize, I never played for Barca.. and never will.

He has the talent to be a starter for some teams, why not leave and grow?

The guy is way too comfortable in Barcelona.

xXKonan

Riqui Puig has been informed that he's not in Xavi Hern?ndez' plans for next season. The same goes for: ?scar Mingueza, Samuel Umtiti and Martin Braithwaite. [md]

Horatio

You're welcome
Very sad news! I hope we'll get to see him get the ceremony he deserves!.

For what? I think in all honesty you have given up on Puig a long time ago, but instead of admitting it you have decided to continue to show (ingenuine) support just to troll. lol

A ceremony...good one lol.

Catta

For what? I think in all honesty you have given up on Puig a long time ago, but instead of admitting it you have decided to continue to show (ingenuine) support just to troll. lol

A ceremony...good one lol.

All hope for Puig died the day Koeman got sacked. The coach who gave him the most chances.

Porque

End of an Era. Decade of Dominance officially over before it ever begun.

Goodbye Dembele and Puig. We do not deserve you.

Home of Barca Fans