Mavericky Puig

cro-man

Not a goal Pedri can score.

Pedri would have passed to the goalie with his left.

True but puig lacks everything else. Its not like he is a goalscoring machine. This goal could be his highlight of the season. When he came on he was except the goal beyond awfull.

JamDav1982

True but puig lacks everything else. Its not like he is a goalscoring machine. This goal could be his highlight of the season. When he came on he was except the goal beyond awfull.

Exactly he was worst player on park and showing all his flaws but that goal and it is made out 'thats what he brings'

BusiTheKing

"beyond awful" lol listen to yourself. came on when the game was dead, tried one or two things that didn't work out. otherwise anonymous. in no way was he 'beyond awful'.

feggydinho

You'll notice that he tries to shoot often now, same thing he did in the last friendly (He seem to know what's up now)

Bobo32

I am talking about different personality traits.

Social media, pushing himself everywhere (Laporta, golf), leaking info, not willing to go on loans and rather enjoying nightlife and fame as Barca's star etc.

Nobody is denying that he is devoted to Barca, though.
I am talking about personality traits which don't correlate with top class sportsmen.

I didn't know about nightlife. Thought you, as a tattoo and gold teeth connoisseur, would enjoy that sort of lifestyle though...
And I don't follow social media, maybe if I searched manically through Puig and Puig fan accounts all day I would grow very tired of it!
I don't really understand your point, it seems you dislike him very much from the start and make stuff up about him leaking stuff, being the one pushing himself everywhere etc. I am not sure it is true.

I won't defend his game tonight though, and there was one occasion where he actually was too weak this game (although it should've been a FK), but the goal was nice obviously.

Catta

Again gets hyped up because of one good thing while he was average the whole time. Both Nico and Demir bring more than him in midfield, while being younger.

jamrock

Again gets hyped up because of one good thing while he was average the whole time. Both Nico and Demir bring more than him in midfield, while being younger.

The most important good thing though, can't be a bad thing to have 1 midfielder that knows how to score the ball.

Home of Barca Fans