Mavericky Puig

vegitot

As long as you're getting minutes, as Puig is, surely that would mean that you're not completely written off. It would make sense to want to impress.

Another comment on here that's not very thought through is how his performances from last season indicate that his game is only useful as a late sub. But the evidence they're basing that judgement on is mostly late sub appearances. Which is a bit hilarious because if you only play as a late sub, naturally what you see from a player will be a much higher sense of urgency, risk and uncertainty in their game. That's a kind of demeted, circular reasoning.

I agree with yoy but that style doesn't come from his limited subs or pressure. It is his natural from beginning. And it suits more as a late game sub.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Because a Riqui post gets a lot of interactions by his fanboys/fangirls and haters alike, and that's what the social media team wants.

They're great at posting shite that gets a lot of attention.

BBZ8800

Dafuq is going on with Barcelona's social media account? Every other post is about him.

Selling what people want to see.
Not selling what is actually good/a quality.

Just give people what they want.

If they think/want to dream that Riki will be a good player, just give them what they want.

xXKonan

Marc Cucurella (Getafe): "I respect Riqui's decision to stay, but if I were him I would go out to play games and learn other ways of playing football to come back the following year." [twitch: gerard_romero]

mc_lovin

If the preseason (and last season obviously) is anything to go by he needs to leave. Koeman doesn't rate him, and maybe rightfully.

Home of Barca Fans