Mavericky Puig

soul24rage

We did sneak wins more than few times after he came on.

Don't see what's the rush to ship him away on loan from which, we all know, almost noone comes back.
He looks happy and is useful in whatever capacity you look at so what's the problem?

I agree, Puig can play a role as a sub and if he's content with that then I don't see a problem with him being in the squad.

JamDav1982

We did sneak wins more than few times after he came on.

Don't see what's the rush to ship him away on loan from which, we all know, almost noone comes back.
He looks happy and is useful in whatever capacity you look at so what's the problem?

Lack of ambition for me if he is happy with what he is getting at almost 22.

Top teams have always had decent record of winning games later on. Cant think of any at all down to him and in cups and v Betis etc got better after he went off from games he did start anyway.

Dont doubt he is happy with it.

Gnidrologist

I honestly think some people would rather see Puig start every game, run around like mad, try a through ball every 5 touches and be out of the title race.
You and some other bubbas are like spectrum opposite of Bobo. Talking utterly extreme and retarded shit. Strange thread this.

Gnidrologist

No, i just can't help, but notice that this thing has gotten tribal. Either you adore or hate him. No middle ground for people, who only want to see what he can do.

JamDav1982

No, i just can't help, but notice that this thing has gotten tribal. Either you adore or hate him. No middle ground for people, who only want to see what he can do.

Not really... when say he should go on loan to prove what he can do and get regular minutes that is not hate and wanting to see what he is capable of week in week out.

But some flip at mere suggestion and call it 'hate'.

Rory

Strange way of putting it. You?ve clearly not read what I?ve said if this is the conclusion you?ve arrived at

Catta

Shame he didn't get at least a couple of minutes. It would be funny to se the wind blowing him out of the stadium :lol:

Xaviniesta

posing for his fans

Ey9HQYNWEAIb05s

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans