Mavericky Puig

Rory

Wow what? Let's forget Puig, but you think Rakitic and Roberto were more suitable against Pool? Either you're a masochist or a moron.

Erm no, the exact opposite hahaha, not sure how you misinterpreted what I said so badly.

Last edited:

Bobo32

Didn't realize before, but in his last 3 games he got in in the 85th minute against Sociedad and Huesca, and then in the 87th against Valladolid - all three games the team scored after he got on.
So he was +3 in these short spells, and then not a single minute since. He must be really awful in training...

BerkeleyBernie

Didn't realize before, but in his last 3 games he got in in the 85th minute against Sociedad and Huesca, and then in the 87th against Valladolid - all three games the team scored after he got on.
So he was +3 in these short spells, and then not a single minute since. He must be really awful in training...

I don't think that's the reason. I think Koeman just wants a different skillset on the field.

cro-man

Lets fire koemann because he doesnt rate him. I mean this is only our third coach who doesnt rate him. Fire that clown who trains spain u21 as well because he also doesnt rate him. Somewhere in this galaxy there must someone who does rate him:lol:

Home of Barca Fans