Leicester

Catalan Fan

Maybe a bit fortunate that, Norwich probably deserved a point.Still, it put's a bit of pressure on Arsenal/Spurs.

Baggies next on tues, fingers crossed.

It's funny really... Leicester is my team, Barca my "adopted" team but every game they play now feels like a "must win" to get over the bloody finishing line.

Never thought I'd type that ^^ :lol:

lovebarca

Best part of Leister is if they win the league then it will be slap on the face of the big spenders Manu, ManC, Chelsea, Liverpool && best fuck slap on Arsenal- Wenger.

El Flaco

jLd5PDx.jpg

Last edited:

Dinho

I'm a United fan but I'm rooting for Leicester and Spurs. The two best teams this season. Perfectly set up to play the way their managers want their respective styles to be implemented.

Leicester will find it tough breaking down stubborn teams but have a nice cushion over Arsenal. They can afford one loss and a draw.

Spurs would maybe benefit from BVB progressing. But they're such a fit squad. There's no reason why they can't go all the way.

Catalan Fan

Am so impressed that Leicester are still playing the same way now as they started the season, going out to win games.

I've read and heard a lot about the pressure on them, but they are still playing without fear and looking to win every game.If they carry on with the same mentality for the remainder of the season I'll be proud, regardless of where they finish.

On a side note, I work in a big office and most of the lads are footy fans...... quite often guys who support the "bigger" teams come upto me n say "well, if we can't win it, hope you do !" It's funny.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
On a side note, I work in a big office and most of the lads are footy fans...... quite often guys who support the "bigger" teams come upto me n say "well, if we can't win it, hope you do !" It's funny.

That's what I'm seeing on the big teams boards, Arsenal fans would rather see Leicester win it than the Spurs, the Spurs same about Arsenal, United fans about City, City fans about Arsenal, etc etc .. so, basically, everyone is for Leicester this year :))

Home of Barca Fans