Leicester

Science Kid

Okazaki ruined it by not passing it back to Mahrez. Had he done so and had Mahrez scored, it would have entered the pantheon of legendary goals.

BerkeleyBernie

Okazaki ruined it by not passing it back to Mahrez. Had he done so and had Mahrez scored, it would have entered the pantheon of legendary goals.

A bit harsh. :) Certainly not selfish, he'd already been involved in the 1-touch build-up. We've all seen Barça do one touch too many, and no guarantee that final pass makes it through. At some point, someone takes a shot, and Okazaki's choice to turn was as good as any.

But I agree, that would have been a monstrous team goal.

Science Kid

A bit harsh. :) Certainly not selfish, he'd already been involved in the 1-touch build-up. We've all seen Barça do one touch too many, and no guarantee that final pass makes it through. At some point, someone takes a shot, and Okazaki's choice to turn was as good as any.

But I agree, that would have been a monstrous team goal.

I don't think he was selfish, it's a split second decision, unfortunately the wrong one in this case. But still, it doesn't lessen the impression of what Leicester is doing. A remarkable story. Too few of those in today's game.

El Flaco

You probably mean Drinkwater and not Mahrez.

But yeah, I agree with you for the rest of your text though :)

frog-fcb

I wonder how the foxes will react next season with the massive boost to the bank with league position and most likely champions league.
Will they retain the majority of the current team or splash big to try make an impression in the cl

barcafan161

I wonder how the foxes will react next season with the massive boost to the bank with league position and most likely champions league.
Will they retain the majority of the current team or splash big to try make an impression in the cl

Well I heard they will go after those guys from CSKA for the 20 million plus striker. I bet they spend a fair bet.

Catalan Fan

Possibly get Ney as cover for Mahrez, but that's about it :coffee:

Home of Barca Fans