Barca's best game in a Clasico

• Real Madrid 0-3 Barcelona, La Liga 05/06

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

footyfan

Calma, calma
What do you guys think was Barca's best Clasico game in the recent past?

Last edited:

JamDav1982

1.The 5-0 first for pure dominance.

2.The 0-4 for tactically destroying them without Messi.

3.The 2-6 for the start of showing Real Madrid what is coming.

Manita then 4 0 than 6 2.

6 2 was early years for me but the clean sheet and no Messi make this one truly special. A culmination of the team being able to thrive without Messi. We're the best team in the world without him, how special is that.

Richard.H

1. 5-0 Manita obviously

2. 2-6. Huge win and it asserted our dominance that was to stay for a long time.

3. 2-0 Clasico in December 2008. We were coming off from a very bad season in which we lost 4-0 in the previous clasico. This was a very emotional game for all Barca fans. It was a revenge game and you could feel just how intense the match atmosphere was. Everybody in the Camp Nou was extremely emotional.

4. 0-4. Just purely outclassed them. Tactically superb without Messi and RM just looked completely dead.

Yugi

from tactical side, 1-3 in 11/12 was immense, how Pep changed formation mid game and we destroyed them...
greatest of them all was 5-0 in 10/11, greatest match ever

footyfan

Calma, calma
5-0 was amazing, absolute domination. But Barca also pretty much scored all their chances. With the 2-6 and 0-4, the scoreline could have (and should have) been so much more brutal. If those chances were converted, the 5-0 would surely lose top spot. The second half in the 1-3 win was the best Barca half I've seen against Madrid.

I went for 2-6 overall, the skill on display was unbelievable.

1. 5-0, it was probably as close to the perfect performance as you could get and all the better with it being the translators first Clasico.

2. 0-4, tactically brilliant, kept a clean sheet and no Messi on the pitch for the first 3 goals.

3. 2-6, Attacking wise as good as the previous two games but not so good defensively. I also think that it was a weaker Madrid side that day than in the two games mentioned previously.

4. Another great one that has not been mentioned is the first leg of the 2011 CL semi final.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
My favourite was the 6-2 at the Bernabeu, but for pure performance it has to be the Manita.

serghei

Manita for sure. Valdes almost had nothing to save, Bravo did save some difficult shots in this clasico. I'd say the 6-2 and this 4-0 are close. The 5-0 is in a class of it's own.

5-0 was amazing, absolute domination. But Barca also pretty much scored all their chances.

What? I remember at least 4-5 very clear scoring chances on top of those 5 goals.

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
2-6
5-0
0-4

If Pique had scored the last one today, it might have jumped to the top purely out of awesomeness. Biggest life regret not witnessing Pique's would-be celebration had he scored to seal another manita.

Damn you Munir!!!

Home of Barca Fans