Javier Tebas (LFP President)

Messi983

There are elections next year I think. With Messi gone there is absolutely no way this guy should get another term unless clubs are even more stupid than they seem to be.

Sterlingfan2000

There are elections next year I think. With Messi gone there is absolutely no way this guy should get another term unless clubs are even more stupid than they seem to be.

Ofc he should.

Tebas is here to represent the whole League and not only Barca and Real. He is doing so by destroying the Super League dream and stopping clubs going bankrupt

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Tebas' biggest mistake (or my biggest grip with him) is his refusal to relax the salary cap in the middle of an pandemic. Everything else I think he'd handled OK.

khaled_a_d

Tebas' biggest mistake (or my biggest grip with him) is his refusal to relax the salary cap in the middle of an pandemic. Everything else I think he'd handled OK.

Nah, I think he has done fine before pandemic but Liga had so much potential back then.
2013 when he was elected, Barca, RM , Atletico and Seville all were European powerhouses (Seville in EL), the top 3 stars in the world was there, along many others.
There was so much potential, and he could not fulfill it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Nah, I think he has done fine before pandemic but Liga had so much potential back then.
2013 when he was elected, Barca, RM , Atletico and Seville all were European powerhouses (Seville in EL), the top 3 stars in the world was there, along many others.
There was so much potential, and he could not fulfill it.

It is easy for us to say though. How to fulfill those potential though? La Liga is expanding everywhere, setting up eLaliga to accommodate eSport etc., I think he has done well overall.

Devils

This cat is like Donald Trump on twitter.

starting a war with Real Madrid and Barcelona and any other club that goes against him.

Real Madrid are gonna sue his ass in criminal and civil court too.

Messigician

Thomas Tuchel " I am a little sad that he does not finish his career at Bar?a. Messi and Barcelona were one and the same."

cro-man

Official: The Spanish Football Federation considers the agreement between La Liga and CVC to be illegal.

Home of Barca Fans