Javier Tebas (LFP President)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Tebas takes every opportunity to proclaim that he is a Madrid fan, tooting their horn, really disgusting.

Tebas on the upcoming el Clasico and wanting Madrid to win the league: "As long as there are points there are possibilities, Real Madrid is at a great level, like Barcelona, but there will be games left and it is a great opportunity for Real Madrid to get on target and compete for the League. "

Tebas on Mbappe: "One thing is if I see Mbapp? with Madrid and another if I would like, in the only team that can play in Spain economically is Real Madriod and I would like him to play in Madrid because that way I would be in our League ", "All the money and the traps that PSG does with the 'fair play' are not going to make PSG champion of Europe, let's hope it is Real Madrid"

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20230313/1001964055/tebas.html

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Must have sucked to witness last 3 decades of Barca playing best football in the World. I have sympathy for these people. Like I have for sheep. Let him beee and look stupid. He can't help it.

Messigician

Javier Tebas: "El Clasico will be a rare event. We have to study VAR more broadly. We have to see if the people out there are the right people. There is incredible anxiety in all clubs during matches and we have to find solutions as soon as possible."

Ban this cunt

JerseyAddict

What a piece if S***... Can he be more clear about the shirt he wears. They should give him a jersey with his name on it.

iniestaGOAT

Cause everyone knows Tebas is corrupt

He is a Madrista who finally wanted to see them repeat league title, didn't happen

Now he is throwing tantrums

Messigician

Tebas said its fake news and showed they posted the exact same article in the past lol

Common Weshad Wahman Indian L

iniestaGOAT

Javier Tebas, via
@sport
: ?Everyone at home and my school friends call me Xavi, that?s my real name. I have a Catalan-speaking family? #FCB

Messi983

All La Liga teams except Madrid and Sevilla out of Europe before quarter-finals.

Good job destroying the league.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
操你大爷Tebas傻逼。Not a single day goes by without this Madrid shitface taking a swipe at Barca. Puta you Madirdista shit. Fcuk you Tebas.

ajnotkeith

Canales said yesterday that he thought Lahoz planned to send him off before the game (referring to the incident with him at the start of the season). He just got a 4 game ban for that 6 months after already being sent off for asking why the refs put some amount of added time.

Yet some referees in the league let you say whatever you want to them and you get no punishment. Refs will continually make a ton of errors, the refereeing standard of the league is in the gutter, but if you say anything as a player about the wrong ref they might decide to ban you for the next month of games. It doesn't make sense.

The officiating and dialogue around it is hitting an all time low.

Home of Barca Fans