Javier Tebas (LFP President)

Messigician

Tebas speaks

" Stop talking about adjusting the CVC deal, the clubs that wanted to sign it already have, and are reaping the benefits while the ones that didn't want to sign haven't. No one has forced anyone into anything but the league has more important things to do than cater to rebels who always want the biggest slice of the pie for themselves"

Barca in the mud dawgs.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
La Liga awarded the domestic Spanish TV rights to Movistar/Telefonica and DAZN in Spain and Andorra through the 26/27 season, had an 1% increase compared to the prior cycle.

Not too bad considering Bundesliga, Serie A and Ligue 1 all had a reduction of more than 5% in their respective domestic market.

Messigician

La Liga awarded the domestic Spanish TV rights to Movistar/Telefonica and DAZN in Spain and Andorra through the 26/27 season, had an 1% increase compared to the prior cycle.

Not too bad considering Bundesliga, Serie A and Ligue 1 all had a reduction of more than 5% in their respective domestic market.

Nice

Messigician

Javier Tebas: "Bar?a are not doing anything illegal with Demb?l?. There should be more Mateu Alemany's in the world of Football"

This cat flip flops more than me and Rassvet

FinBarcelonafan

Guy who runs the league telling Barca to sell Frenkie or Pedri etc.

It's like he wants us to sell our best players. Jeez.

Yet Barca is the club with most spectators in games, 15 most watched games from previous season...

Seriously, what is wrong with him? Is he stupid? You are trying to ruin the club which is the most important for your stupid league. What a donkey.

Piece of ****

As Laporta I would start to look for new league if Tebas doesn't change his attitude. He is leaving no other option. Laporta needs some leverage to take this **** down.

Either way, as long as Tebas runs the show, I have zero trust for LaLiga to grow and rise to a new level. Tebas is simply destroying it. The guy needs to go.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Dude what is this guy's problem

“Barca knows its economic situation and the rules. I don't know if they will sell [Frenkie] De Jong or Pedri or 'Pepito Perez' [the Spanish clown], but they know they have to enter more and sell assets," he said. "Today they are still unable to sign Lewandowski."

KingLeo10

He's using the COVID and Barto-induced financial stress as an opportunity to try and finish Barcelona as a club.

Despicable cunt.

Porque

BTW.

At this stage we should consider sitting out LaLiga and just participating in the Copa Del Rey and Champions League next year, while challenging the Salary Cap in CAS.

*Obviously if we can provide a valid case.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans