Gianluigi Donnarumma

Andresito

Staff member
I guess we have different opinions on Mats then. The guy is mentally finished and seems to turn into a 3rd division GK in high pressure games.

Edit : One more thing I would like to add is what Khaled and DonAk posted in the Donnarumma poll in regards to how Mats salary will increase as the years go by. So even if you think Mats and Onana are somewhat equal ability wise it would still make sense to get Onana on the cheap and bin Mats who supposedly will end up earning ~15M net.

I don't disagree with your opinion on ter Stegen, but I don't think Onana is the solution either. He's a Navas type of goalkeeper. Those rarely become WC.
Sure Navas reached his peak around 30 so there's still time for Onana, but I can't see him becoming a reliable GK.

khaled_a_d

I guess we have different opinions on Mats then. The guy is mentally finished and seems to turn into a 3rd division GK in high pressure games.

Edit : One more thing I would like to add is what Khaled and DonAk posted in the Donnarumma poll in regards to how Mats salary will increase as the years go by. So even if you think Mats and Onana are somewhat equal ability wise it would still make sense to get Onana on the cheap and bin Mats who supposedly will end up earning ~15M net.

I want someone to force MATS out, someone I feel confident the coaches will give him a fair chance as starting GK and he will cease the opportunity, hence MATS won't have much option but to leave since he really cares about being a starter.
I just don't feel that Onana is that guu, he will most likely be permanently benched for MATS.
Maybe I am underrating him

Messigician

❗️ Donnarumma was never a genuine option for Bar?a. The club has helped agent Mino Raiola by raising the price for PSG. This could help Bar?a in future operations involving Raiola's players. [@sanantheone]

Birdy

❗️ Donnarumma was never a genuine option for Bar?a. The club has helped agent Mino Raiola by raising the price for PSG. This could help Bar?a in future operations involving Raiola's players. [@sanantheone]

So Laporta worked for his friend Raiola in order to get PSG into giving him the money he wanted.
Good

BS.Qatar didn't fund Mbappe. We signed Mbappe with 5 years payment, while we signed Neymar with the cheque that we got from a Qatar bank. We paid that money back to that Qatar bank in 3 years.

Where are you from mate?
France or Qatar?

Last edited:

Newcomer

So Laporta worked for his friend Raiola in order to get PSG into giving him the money he wanted.
Good

Lmao, how can you believe that ?

So, you think that Mino Raiola who will be rinsed by PSG in this transfer will help out Bar?a in future deals instead of the guys who are actually lining his pockets ?

At least, when you make stuff up, you need to make some sense. I guess it will be a moral victory for some gullible Bar?a fans though.

JamDav1982

Lmao, how can you believe that ?

So, you think that Mino Raiola who will be rinsed by PSG in this transfer will help out Bar?a in future deals instead of the guys who are actually lining his pockets ?

At least, when you make stuff up, you need to make some sense. I guess it will be a moral victory for some gullible Bar?a fans though.

What transfer is Raiola getting rinsed in?

Newcomer

What transfer is Raiola getting rinsed in?

Donnarumma obviously.

But other than that, he has a lot of clients at PSG and has a good relationship with Leonardo. He doesn't really need Bar?a to make Leonardo rinse him in this deal. He was already rinsed a decade ago with Zlatan, he got Matuidi while the latter was at PSG, we gave him Verratti when we made his former agent leave, he also got Areola as an agent while the player was at PSG. There is also Bakker, Simmons and co.

Clearly, Raiola doesn't need to trick PSG.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Donnarumma obviously.

But other than that, he has a lot of clients at PSG and has a good relationship with Leonardo. He doesn't really need Bar?a to make Leonardo rinse him in this deal. He was already rinsed a decade ago with Zlatan, he got Matuidi while the latter was at PSG, we gave him Verratti when we made his former agent leave, he also got Areola as an agent while the player was at PSG. There is also Bakker, Simmons and co.

Clearly, Raiola doesn't need to trick PSG.

How is Raiola getting rinsed?

Newcomer

How is Raiola getting rinsed?

Raiola, like all agents, is known to take some fees when he gets a transfer or a renewal done. He is just more notorious because he usually takes a very big fee for himself. Here, it was said he was asking up to 20 millions. I don't know if it is true or not but when Pogba signed for Manchester, Raiola was rumoured bagging something like 30 millions in the deal.

Edit: i read the urban sense of the term rinsed and it implies getting a bad deal. I understand now your question. I was actually using it as being rinsed with money (arab money shower).

Last edited:

Porque

Raiola, like all agents, is known to take some fees when he gets a transfer or a renewal done. He is just more notorious because he usually takes a very big fee for himself. Here, it was said he was asking up to 20 millions. I don't know if it is true or not but when Pogba signed for Manchester, Raiola was rumoured bagging something like 30 millions in the deal.

Edit: i read the urban sense of the term rinsed and it implies getting a bad deal. I understand now your question. I was actually using it as being rinsed with money (arab money shower).

Red Panty Night, or as they say in Arabia, "Show us your ankles".

iniestaGOAT

Maybe laporta helped out the agent to give a fuck you to PSG

But to expect the fat agent to help barca in the future? not happening

JamDav1982

Maybe laporta helped out the agent to give a fuck you to PSG

But to expect the fat agent to help barca in the future? not happening

Folk are so desperate to give Laporta credit they come out with shite like that.

He has been a disorganised shambles so far.

Came in with zero plan and is winging it.

Tough time to come in but clear as day there was no plan from outset in terms of players/coaches etc.

Anyone that supported him roles are being found for. There is a coach he doesnt want as had a pie in the sky idea that Pep would come back due to the name Laporta and had no back up.

If old cunts are at spine of team again next season the likes of FDJ should be trying to get out as soon as they can. Wasting their time.

kattanib

Expect a crazy reaction from PSG, maybe even Messi related. You should never make a Narcissist look like a fool publicly.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans