FC Barcelona Finances

ebc_99

In Tebas' defense, it is really hard to catch up to the EPL no matter who is at the helm of La Liga. The EPL has got history, tradition, the English language etc. on their side, not to mention they have the most competitive league and is well marketed, ahead of everyone else.

La Liga has got just as much History and tradition, so has Serie A, but the language is probably an issue. I know it is for me, I watch the games and have the la Liga app on Prime but apart from that and a few podcasts there is not alot to follow in English.

The Premier League were ahead of the game by 10 years in marketing their product and the other Leagues were fast asleep.

But I think the TV deals in England won't get much bigger if at all, they have fallen or stayed the same the last 2 TV deals. So there are signs that they have reached the limit domestically at least. I think the other Leagues have more room to grow.

Plus Spain is a much smaller country and the Premier League deal is for all 4 countries in the UK and Ireland as well.

FinBarcelonafan

Barca raising price for BarcaTV or whatever it's called. I got an email.

Fine with that personally, if it helps the club.

Culers premium now 44.99e per year

Home of Barca Fans