FC Barcelona Finances

Devils

Laporta: "There are a lot of investors keen to work with this club. We receive offers everyday. I'm optimistic that in two seasons our club will be healthy again."

Porque

Stretch that to 5-10 years.

Keypoint is Laporta seems motivated to be the guy thats legacy was not to turn the fortunes of this club not once, but twice.

Animo Laporta.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This article is worth reading for everyone. Interview of Barca's former compliance manager who was fired by the board when she started finding out about and analyzing possible financial misconduct lol. Mostly about the Barcagate controversy, but I am starting to understand why the audit is taking so long. There might be so much shit they're about to uncover, going through almost everything the last board touched.

https://www.lavanguardia.com/deportes/fc-barcelona/20210528/7487070/elegi-dormir-tranquila.html

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This article is worth reading for everyone. Interview of Barca's former compliance manager who was fired by the board when she started finding out about and analyzing possible financial misconduct lol. Mostly about the Barcagate controversy, but I am starting to understand why the audit is taking so long. There might be so much shit they're about to uncover, going through almost everything the last board touched.

https://www.lavanguardia.com/deportes/fc-barcelona/20210528/7487070/elegi-dormir-tranquila.html

Behind a paywall apparently. Can you copy and paste it? :thumbsup:

DonAK

Behind a paywall apparently. Can you copy and paste it? :thumbsup:

400de647d6dc1cd2cd941f1f3d62083018-11-gavin.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Alright give me a few minutes. Copy and pasting this is like hell with the formatting being all messed up

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Noelia Romero sounds very intelligent as she concisely and accurately summarized the biggest issues facing the club right now, better than anybody that I have read before. Kudos to her.

DonAK

Puma is interested in sponsoring Bar?a. No official contacts have been made. Bar?a and Nike have a contract until 2026. Nike pays 105M per year and with variables, could grow to 155M euros per year. Bar?a want to review the contract with Nike (via @ARAesports

Would not mind this if Puma are interested in paying us more or comparable numbers to Nike.

Home of Barca Fans