User Tag List

Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145
Results 2,161 to 2,168 of 2168

Thread: FC Barcelona Finances

  1. #2161
    Senior Member
    malvolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    5,227
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Romania
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane82 View Post
    Javier Tebas:

    I have Baras accounts. They are not in that bad of a financial crisis. The new board is trying to blame the previous board for everything.?
    wasn't this the case every time a new board comes into office? and none of gaspart, laporta, rosell or bartomeu have gone to jail or in court for it.

  2. #2162
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    11,407
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    wasn't this the case every time a new board comes into office? and none of gaspart, laporta, rosell or bartomeu have gone to jail or in court for it.
    Yup

  3. #2163
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    11,407
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    📰 [La Vanguardia | Bar?a club would be willing to agree to sign LaLiga's CVC fund proposal if some of its financial conditions change

    Lmfao now club begging for cvc money after Atletico made them their father

  4. #2164
    Senior Member
    Bobo32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    Well I don't think the league's President should be the one to make tabloid statements about the board switch at one of league's clubs. It is unprofessional and most of all, not impartial which the President should be.

    Besides, the 2 year mass salary cap reduction of Barcelona speaks for itself.

    But this is Tebas, who is trying to cover his ass in defence of his CVC dealing and like alot of Spanish, takes business rejection as personal rejection.
    Yeah of course this is the main point, my post should be read as "on top of that"
    It's a shitshow, and he mostly shits on himself (just like Bartomeu and Rosell usually does when they unprofessionally speak shit)
    Deep is the hatred that burns in base hearts in the presence of beauty

  5. #2165
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    14,080
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sell the club to Newcastle.

  6. #2166
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    757
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    Well I don't think the league's President should be the one to make tabloid statements about the board switch at one of league's clubs. It is unprofessional and most of all, not impartial which the President should be.

    Besides, the 2 year mass salary cap reduction of Barcelona speaks for itself.

    But this is Tebas, who is trying to cover his ass in defence of his CVC dealing and like alot of Spanish, takes business rejection as personal rejection.
    Well it's normal he would be angry. He allegedly got a cast-iron promise from Laporta he'd sign the CVC deal and at the last hour pulls out, making Tebas's planned deal with a partner collapse as one of the biggest brands in Spain pulled out and on top led to Messi leaving the league.

    With all the untruths Laporta has put out I am happy we are seeing the other side of the story as there is always 2 sides to a story, I don't particularly trust Laporta's side to anything anymore!

    You can see it as he is not being impartial and being madridista or he is simply giving his side of the story in face of massive lies from Laporta.

    We brought forward a bunch of debts and amortisations this year, taking massive losses, to make sure we can get in the green next year to get a decent salary cap. We lost 500 million this year of our own accord, we brought forward many losses which would have been taken over 2,3,4 year span and took them all in one so obviously we knew we were making a sacrifice this season to get into the green later.
    Last edited by ajnotkeith; 7th October 2021 at 08:15 PM.

  7. #2167
    Senior Member
    iniestaGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    538
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by ajnotkeith View Post
    Well it's normal he would be angry. He allegedly got a cast-iron promise from Laporta he'd sign the CVC deal and at the last hour pulls out, making Tebas's planned deal with a partner collapse as one of the biggest brands in Spain pulled out and on top led to Messi leaving the league.

    With all the untruths Laporta has put out I am happy we are seeing the other side of the story as there is always 2 sides to a story, I don't particularly trust Laporta's side to anything anymore!

    You can see it as he is not being impartial and being madridista or he is simply giving his side of the story in face of massive lies from Laporta.

    We brought forward a bunch of debts and amortisations this year, taking massive losses, to make sure we can get in the green next year to get a decent salary cap. We lost 500 million this year of our own accord, we brought forward many losses which would have been taken over 2,3,4 year span and took them all in one so obviously we knew we were making a sacrifice this season to get into the green later.
    Hell yeah, thats the right way to do things.

    Save us Laporta the god

  8. #2168
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    11,407
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajnotkeith View Post
    Well it's normal he would be angry. He allegedly got a cast-iron promise from Laporta he'd sign the CVC deal and at the last hour pulls out, making Tebas's planned deal with a partner collapse as one of the biggest brands in Spain pulled out and on top led to Messi leaving the league.

    With all the untruths Laporta has put out I am happy we are seeing the other side of the story as there is always 2 sides to a story, I don't particularly trust Laporta's side to anything anymore!

    You can see it as he is not being impartial and being madridista or he is simply giving his side of the story in face of massive lies from Laporta.

    We brought forward a bunch of debts and amortisations this year, taking massive losses, to make sure we can get in the green next year to get a decent salary cap. We lost 500 million this year of our own accord, we brought forward many losses which would have been taken over 2,3,4 year span and took them all in one so obviously we knew we were making a sacrifice this season to get into the green later.
    What are you saying.

    The other teams signed the deal it didn't collapse and Barca now said they're open to signing it lmfao