FC Barcelona Finances

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Would not mind this if Puma are interested in paying us more or comparable numbers to Nike.

Highly doubt Puma will. Their biggest deal so far, which is with City is worth about 75m per year, I don't think they will go to the lengths of 100m+, enough to match our deal with Nike yet.

However, perhaps we can use the interest from Puma to get an even better deal from Nike. It is quite tricky with Nike as they seem to be reassessing their presence in football and withdrawing in some sectors (such as boot/cleat sponsorship with players), don't know if they have the appetite to up their offer for us. That said, we are the biggest brand in Nike's club football jersey sponsorship market so I'd like to think they won't easily give up on us.

cro-man

Multinational food company, Danone has terminated its sponsorship with Bar?a due to the 'Bar?aGate' scandal. They don't want to tarnish their reputation & values. [cadena ser]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Danone has had a history of controversies and scandals themselves, funny that they are talking about tarnishing their reputation and values.

Anyways, we should get to the bottom of the Barcagate and investigate the hell out of it and bring those culprits to justice and clean up our club and the entire organization.

khaled_a_d

Multinational food company, Danone has terminated its sponsorship with Bar?a due to the 'Bar?aGate' scandal. They don't want to tarnish their reputation & values. [cadena ser]

It is clearly used as an excuse.

Anyways, we should get to the bottom of the Barcagate and investigate the hell out of it and bring those culprits to justice and clean up our club and the entire organization.

Doubt it, Laporta probably want to put all of this shit behind him and move on.
He actually had the support of former board, he came as someone who will unit the fans rather than do more damage.

It just seems getting out of hands.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Doubt it, Laporta probably want to put all of this shit behind him and move on.
He actually had the support of former board, he came as someone who will unit the fans rather than do more damage.

It just seems getting out of hands.

I believe there is currently a criminal investigation by the Catalan police on Barcagate and it implicates the club (the club is an defendant), if I am not mistaken. It will be in the club's interest to clear up the name. For Laporta it will be important to show that Barcagate and all the wrongdoings are a thing of the past and he is different.

mc_lovin

I like Laporta's optimism... personally I am 99.9% sure swaps for actually interesting players won't happen. Unless we put our crown jewels on the table (Fati, Pedri, Frenkie). And then I would pick up my pitchfork.

Thankfully I am perfectly fine with our squad right now. Could be worse.

Prodi

I like Laporta's optimism... personally I am 99.9% sure swaps for actually interesting players won't happen. Unless we put our crown jewels on the table (Fati, Pedri, Frenkie). And then I would pick up my pitchfork.

Thankfully I am perfectly fine with our squad right now. Could be worse.

If the squad doesn't improve Messi leaves. Messi is waiting for new players, the economic issue is solved and Messi has made facilities.

Home of Barca Fans