FC Barcelona Finances

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
or paying 1 euro to watch a barca game.. i will pay that

Not possible as we are not the rights-holder of the games, certainly not live. If we were to do that all the rights-holders for both domestic and CL games will sue us and we will lose all the broadcasting money on top of that.

If Barca fans want to contribute, they can easily just buy the Cule membership or Barca TV+ for not a lot of money at all and watch all the awesome content we are producing.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
FC Barcelona should be PAYING ME for enduring all the BS they made me watch over the last 5 years.

You can just quit, dawg. ;)

Kidding aside, if our fans start leaving in droves, no matter what the reason is, Messi leaving, too much pain or whatever, it is not good for us.

cro-man

Is this the end? I mean i dont see a way to survive this. Covid is still rulling the world and this will drag even longer. A clueless laporta will change nothing. Its not like he is known to be a genius when it comes to finances.

LMTR14

in a just world Barto would be dancing on a string now (hm am I saying that wrong?)

PS: if arabs take over I won't be able to be a fan anymore obviously

Last edited:

Devils

It's very simple. Just sell the naming rights to the stadium for the next 50 years to Oil Money Arabs

United Arab Emirates Camp Nou may not be the most beautiful name, but it pays, dawg.

[youtube]RX7pjqq26-4[/youtube]

1993Kaan1993

Qatar stopped funding PSG long time ago. Emir of Qatar wants self sufficient PSG. PSG's brand got bigger and PSG created so much revenue thanks to marketable status of Neymar and Mbappe. PSG are creating highest revenue from football. Barca and Real's revenues consists of many branches, such as basketball, handball e.t.c. They got 50 m membership revenue too. Barto used budget make ups to inflate Barca revenue just to comply with FFP. he needed to increase revenue with budget make ups to comply with wages/revenue ratio. such as, he created a merchandising company and shares revenue with Nike and players in that company,

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Qatar stopped funding PSG long time ago. Emir of Qatar wants self sufficient PSG. PSG's brand got bigger and PSG created so much revenue thanks to marketable status of Neymar and Mbappe. PSG are creating highest revenue from football. Barca and Real's revenues consists of many branches, such as basketball, handball e.t.c. They got 50 m membership revenue too. Barto used budget make ups to inflate Barca revenue just to comply with FFP. he needed to increase revenue with budget make ups to comply with wages/revenue ratio. such as, he created a merchandising company and shares revenue with Nike and players in that company,

Total BS. The non-football sections return roughly 40m to 50m a year, if you take that away Barca and Real Madrid are still way ahead of PSG. Plus, we don't get 50m of membership revenue, we roughly get 30m a year (PSG too gets their membership revenue, like every club does). BLM was created to have a bigger share of merchandising revenue so we can get more from Nike, not less.

Where PSG is really doing well is their commercial portion of the revenue, usually in the top 3 or 4.

serghei

I highly doubt that PSG is self-sustainable if you discount all the shortcuts and dubious contracts they do. FFS, they are operated basically by the Qatar State, and a very large part of their sponsors come from Qatar. It's not hard to add 2 and 2 together.

Qatar pours money into PSG and always did. They just found smart ways to do it without getting banned, and FFP is a joke anyway.

raskolnikov

Still though, with vaccinations covid might be gone by summer. Atleast so we can have fans in the stadiun again in 2021-2022. We will be in a deep hole but can get out of it eventually then. It should not have to be the end of the club.

serghei

Still though, with vaccinations covid might be gone by summer. Atleast so we can have fans in the stadiun again in 2021-2022. We will be in a deep hole but can get out of it eventually then. It should not have to be the end of the club.

Hearing from friends from all over Europe, it's going super slow in most countries with the vaccines. We might be fully back in 2022. Doubt we can pay that huge sum based on this year's revenue. Maybe if the players agree for another huge pay cut.

Nazario1985

Best case scenario It will take 18/24 months to cover a whole nation.

I don't have any data on Spain but this is for France as an exemple:

To vaccinate the entire adult population (52 million people) by August 2021, 468,346 doses would have to be injected each day.
At the current rate (average of the last 7 days), the goal of vaccinating the entire adult population would be reached on May 12, 2024.

ref: https://covidtracker.fr/vaccintracker/

Home of Barca Fans