FC Barcelona Finances

Galning

I read a few days ago that they were trying to make Qatar Airways only sponsor the first team match shirts, no more training shirts, Masia, women's team, etc. Instead they'd make a deal for the rest with another Qatari owned "company".

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[tw]657276302030974976[/tw]

Qatar Airways pretty much is the only one standing, right? Rakuten backed out or something?

By the way, I found out the other day that Qatar Airways has been ranked the best airlines in the world in 2015, not that it is relevant.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Qatar Airways pretty much is the only one standing, right? Rakuten backed out or something?

By the way, I found out the other day that Qatar Airways has been ranked the best airlines in the world in 2015, not that it is relevant.

Raikuten not able to offer as much as Qatar Airways. And they've been ranked among the top three airlines in the World for a very long time now.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Raikuten not able to offer as much as Qatar Airways. And they've been ranked among the top three airlines in the World for a very long time now.

So there is no suspense at all at the Extraordinary Assembly, just a standard procedure then? Just a matter of how much we will get out of Qatar Airways?

JamDav1982

So there is no suspense at all at the Extraordinary Assembly, just a standard procedure then? Just a matter of how much we will get out of Qatar Airways?

People can still reject the deal for whatever reason they want. Which would force the club to look for another sponsor.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
People can still reject the deal for whatever reason they want. Which would force the club to look for another sponsor.

In that case, I hope they will go along with it. Finding another sponsor who is willing to fork out as much money as QA does won't be easy and will only add instability to our operations.

Galning

Apparently the initial deal Bartomeu promised with Qatar Airways is very far off. I would happily take another sponsor.

Home of Barca Fans