FC Barcelona Finances

Birdy

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Universal
?
3h
❗️In order to sign Marcos Alonso, Foyth and Bernardo Silva, Barcelona have to sell Aubameyang, Memphis, and Dest; cut the salaries of Pique, Busquets, Alba, Ter Stegen and Pjanic; and reach an agreement with Frenkie de Jong on a salary cut or an exit.

@gerardromero

Romero makes it clear.
Almost impossible to fit all our targets and register Kounde.
I think if Frenkie is transferred out (not reduction), we might w/o all the cuts mentioned

Birdy

Fixing it, without Bernardo:

❗️In order to sign Marcos Alonso, Foyth and Bernardo Silva, Barcelona have to sell Aubameyang, Memphis, and Dest; cut the salaries of Pique, Busquets, Alba, Ter Stegen and Pjanic; and reach an agreement with Frenkie de Jong on a salary cut or an exit.

@gerardromero

If Auba and Memphis go, we register Kounde and Alonso
If Pjanic and Stegen reduce, we register Foyth

ajnotkeith

We're ten days from the end of the window and no outgoings or salary cuts even look close to being agreed.

Romero said today both Auba and Memphis deals are probably off (honestly, I don't think either of them want to leave. It sounds like the agreements were never that far ahead anyway).

Captains/high wage players don't want to take a wage cut, for their own reasons, the only one who's said to be open to one is Pjanic.

De Jong refuses to leave and Dest has no buyers. Braithwaite also refuses to leave.

So unless some surprising movements happen in the next days we are gonna need to make a plan B and fast.

Givenchy

We're ten days from the end of the window and no outgoings or salary cuts even look close to being agreed.

Romero said today both Auba and Memphis deals are probably off (honestly, I don't think either of them want to leave. It sounds like the agreements were never that far ahead anyway).

Captains/high wage players don't want to take a wage cut, for their own reasons, the only one who's said to be open to one is Pjanic.

De Jong refuses to leave and Dest has no buyers. Braithwaite also refuses to leave.

So unless some surprising movements happen in the next days we are gonna need to make a plan B and fast.

A lot can change but yeah it isn't looking great.

I think we end up selling Frenkie near the end of the window, maybe United will offer him ridiculous wages and he accepts, they seem to be finding money now. Would fucking suck if we do that though and don't get Bernardo as a replacement whilst the amigos and various other leeches stay.

khaled_a_d

https://twitter.com/martynziegler/status/1561966738316660736

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/acdfea3a-2256-11ed-83fa-560ae4fda953

Uefa?s 2020-21 FFP decisions are expected to lead to sanctions handed out to PSG, Marseille, Inter Milan and Roma as part of agreed settlements with the clubs. These are expected to be fines for PSG and Marseille, and fines plus transfer restrictions for the Italian pair.

It is understood that Barcelona and Juventus have refused so far to enter into FFP negotiations with Uefa. They, and Real Madrid, are engaged in legal action against Uefa in an effort to set up a breakaway European Super League.

Messi983

Just posted about this in another thread but I've read PSG won't get sanctioned. Would be surprised tbh if they would as Nasser has Ceferin in his pocket.

Really can't get ESL soon enough to get away from this corrupted joke of an organization.

serghei

There is no doubt the UEFA bosses have been well greased by the sheiks. With a serious financial regulation there would be no need for ESL.

Andresito

Staff member
Bar?a haven't received any news or notifications from UEFA regarding an infringement of the financial fair play rules in the 2020/21 season. [@HelenaCondis]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I can see Cerefin the constipation warlord wanting to making an example out of us and Juve and punishing us to the extreme, because of the ESL. From the list of potential punitive measures (fines, points deducted, transfer and registration bans and bans from the CL), banning us from participating in future European competitions will be the worst case scenario in my opinion as it will have huge adverse impact on our finances.

Either way, whatever they hand it out, we will take it to the CAS and it will take a long time for anything to go through, right?

serghei

Lol, if they ban us and Madrid Champions League is a joke. :lol:

Imagine CL in the last 15-20 years without Barca and Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans