FC Barcelona Finances

JamDav1982

It was discussed in the socios meeting when they voted.

Basically there is a cap in place that there is only so much that the investors can receive each season. Put in place to protect Barca in case tv right boom through Amazon/Netflix type deals I think they quoted.

So if the tv deals go up by a certain percentage the investor cant make more than that so say it is 7% as quoted that is cap on how much they can earn above their 25%.

For anything over that 7% the money is used to reduce the length of the agreement and they described that as Barca 'buying back' the rights.

That is basically how it was outlined in the socios meeting if it is same issue.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That's makes the better.

Not expecting La Liga's revenue to increase like that though given how incompetent those fools are.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Club announced to delay the collection of payments for season ticket holders in light of the ballooning CPI and current financial climate in Europe. They are working on allowing the payments to be made in installments, and that goes for membership fee too.

Kind gesture and move by the club but it will hurt us financially, I think.

serghei

Club announced to delay the collection of payments for season ticket holders in light of the ballooning CPI and current financial climate in Europe. They are working on allowing the payments to be made in installments, and that goes for membership fee too.

Kind gesture and move by the club but it will hurt us financially, I think.

Should have done this only for those who didn't support Eintracht.

Home of Barca Fans