FC Barcelona Finances

malvolio

Javier Tebas:

I have Baras accounts. They are not in that bad of a financial crisis. The new board is trying to blame the previous board for everything.?

wasn't this the case every time a new board comes into office? and none of gaspart, laporta, rosell or bartomeu have gone to jail or in court for it.

Messigician

📰 [La Vanguardia | Bar?a club would be willing to agree to sign LaLiga's CVC fund proposal if some of its financial conditions change

Lmfao now club begging for cvc money after Atletico made them their father

Bobo32

Well I don't think the league's President should be the one to make tabloid statements about the board switch at one of league's clubs. It is unprofessional and most of all, not impartial which the President should be.

Besides, the 2 year mass salary cap reduction of Barcelona speaks for itself.

But this is Tebas, who is trying to cover his ass in defence of his CVC dealing and like alot of Spanish, takes business rejection as personal rejection.

Yeah of course this is the main point, my post should be read as "on top of that"
It's a shitshow, and he mostly shits on himself (just like Bartomeu and Rosell usually does when they unprofessionally speak shit)

ajnotkeith

Well I don't think the league's President should be the one to make tabloid statements about the board switch at one of league's clubs. It is unprofessional and most of all, not impartial which the President should be.

Besides, the 2 year mass salary cap reduction of Barcelona speaks for itself.

But this is Tebas, who is trying to cover his ass in defence of his CVC dealing and like alot of Spanish, takes business rejection as personal rejection.

Well it's normal he would be angry. He allegedly got a cast-iron promise from Laporta he'd sign the CVC deal and at the last hour pulls out, making Tebas's planned deal with a partner collapse as one of the biggest brands in Spain pulled out and on top led to Messi leaving the league.

With all the untruths Laporta has put out I am happy we are seeing the other side of the story as there is always 2 sides to a story, I don't particularly trust Laporta's side to anything anymore!

You can see it as he is not being impartial and being madridista or he is simply giving his side of the story in face of massive lies from Laporta.

We brought forward a bunch of debts and amortisations this year, taking massive losses, to make sure we can get in the green next year to get a decent salary cap. We lost 500 million this year of our own accord, we brought forward many losses which would have been taken over 2,3,4 year span and took them all in one so obviously we knew we were making a sacrifice this season to get into the green later.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

Well it's normal he would be angry. He allegedly got a cast-iron promise from Laporta he'd sign the CVC deal and at the last hour pulls out, making Tebas's planned deal with a partner collapse as one of the biggest brands in Spain pulled out and on top led to Messi leaving the league.

With all the untruths Laporta has put out I am happy we are seeing the other side of the story as there is always 2 sides to a story, I don't particularly trust Laporta's side to anything anymore!

You can see it as he is not being impartial and being madridista or he is simply giving his side of the story in face of massive lies from Laporta.

We brought forward a bunch of debts and amortisations this year, taking massive losses, to make sure we can get in the green next year to get a decent salary cap. We lost 500 million this year of our own accord, we brought forward many losses which would have been taken over 2,3,4 year span and took them all in one so obviously we knew we were making a sacrifice this season to get into the green later.

Hell yeah, thats the right way to do things.

Save us Laporta the god

Messigician

What are you saying.

The other teams signed the deal it didn't collapse and Barca now said they're open to signing it lmfao

Windhook

Barca rejected two sponsors over 55 million per year [MD] (Spanish)

The demands for 60m were a bit too high, but we had Messi on our team during negotiations. Currently I don't believe any company to invest that amount in an unpredictable Barca team. Rakuten deal is 55m p/a and ends on 30 June 2022.

As of November 2021, Barca has 29 sponsors, eleven fewer than there were in April 2019, when the historical record of 40 was achieved.

Messigician

This your legend?

Bar?a have offered Koeman 7.5M in two installments. The manager demands the full 12M upfront + a bonus from last season.

? @sport

Windhook

This your legend?

Yes. Koeman was a fantastic Barca player, not a great manager, though. But hey even Messi didn't want to play for free. This is not some amateur club and things have to be professional and whatever crazy contract Barto offered Koeman should be respected or negotiated the least, regarding compensation.

Messigician

Yes. Koeman was a fantastic Barca player, not a great manager, though. But hey even Messi didn't want to play for free. This is not some amateur club and things have to be professional and whatever crazy contract Barto offered Koeman should be respected or negotiated the least, regarding compensation.

Huh?

Valverde and Enrique both gave up their compensation, and both not as big legends as koeman

Messi983

Bar?a are negotiating with the Chiliz-owned fan platform Socios to become one of their shirt sponsors for the 2021/22 season. The brand would fill the void left by Beko. Valencia and Inter Milan also have an agreement with them, although on the front of the shirt. [md]

Home of Barca Fans