User Tag List

Page 145 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2180

Thread: FC Barcelona Finances

  1. #2161
    Senior Member
    malvolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    5,556
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Romania
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane82 View Post
    Javier Tebas:

    I have Baras accounts. They are not in that bad of a financial crisis. The new board is trying to blame the previous board for everything.?
    wasn't this the case every time a new board comes into office? and none of gaspart, laporta, rosell or bartomeu have gone to jail or in court for it.

  2. #2162
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    12,789
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    wasn't this the case every time a new board comes into office? and none of gaspart, laporta, rosell or bartomeu have gone to jail or in court for it.
    Yup

  3. #2163
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    12,789
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    📰 [La Vanguardia | Bar?a club would be willing to agree to sign LaLiga's CVC fund proposal if some of its financial conditions change

    Lmfao now club begging for cvc money after Atletico made them their father

  4. #2164
    Senior Member
    Bobo32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    3,316
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    Well I don't think the league's President should be the one to make tabloid statements about the board switch at one of league's clubs. It is unprofessional and most of all, not impartial which the President should be.

    Besides, the 2 year mass salary cap reduction of Barcelona speaks for itself.

    But this is Tebas, who is trying to cover his ass in defence of his CVC dealing and like alot of Spanish, takes business rejection as personal rejection.
    Yeah of course this is the main point, my post should be read as "on top of that"
    It's a shitshow, and he mostly shits on himself (just like Bartomeu and Rosell usually does when they unprofessionally speak shit)
    Deep is the hatred that burns in base hearts in the presence of beauty

  5. #2165
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    14,402
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sell the club to Newcastle.

  6. #2166
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1,114
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    Well I don't think the league's President should be the one to make tabloid statements about the board switch at one of league's clubs. It is unprofessional and most of all, not impartial which the President should be.

    Besides, the 2 year mass salary cap reduction of Barcelona speaks for itself.

    But this is Tebas, who is trying to cover his ass in defence of his CVC dealing and like alot of Spanish, takes business rejection as personal rejection.
    Well it's normal he would be angry. He allegedly got a cast-iron promise from Laporta he'd sign the CVC deal and at the last hour pulls out, making Tebas's planned deal with a partner collapse as one of the biggest brands in Spain pulled out and on top led to Messi leaving the league.

    With all the untruths Laporta has put out I am happy we are seeing the other side of the story as there is always 2 sides to a story, I don't particularly trust Laporta's side to anything anymore!

    You can see it as he is not being impartial and being madridista or he is simply giving his side of the story in face of massive lies from Laporta.

    We brought forward a bunch of debts and amortisations this year, taking massive losses, to make sure we can get in the green next year to get a decent salary cap. We lost 500 million this year of our own accord, we brought forward many losses which would have been taken over 2,3,4 year span and took them all in one so obviously we knew we were making a sacrifice this season to get into the green later.
    Last edited by ajnotkeith; 7th October 2021 at 08:15 PM.

  7. #2167
    Senior Member
    iniestaGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    835
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by ajnotkeith View Post
    Well it's normal he would be angry. He allegedly got a cast-iron promise from Laporta he'd sign the CVC deal and at the last hour pulls out, making Tebas's planned deal with a partner collapse as one of the biggest brands in Spain pulled out and on top led to Messi leaving the league.

    With all the untruths Laporta has put out I am happy we are seeing the other side of the story as there is always 2 sides to a story, I don't particularly trust Laporta's side to anything anymore!

    You can see it as he is not being impartial and being madridista or he is simply giving his side of the story in face of massive lies from Laporta.

    We brought forward a bunch of debts and amortisations this year, taking massive losses, to make sure we can get in the green next year to get a decent salary cap. We lost 500 million this year of our own accord, we brought forward many losses which would have been taken over 2,3,4 year span and took them all in one so obviously we knew we were making a sacrifice this season to get into the green later.
    Hell yeah, thats the right way to do things.

    Save us Laporta the god

  8. #2168
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    12,789
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajnotkeith View Post
    Well it's normal he would be angry. He allegedly got a cast-iron promise from Laporta he'd sign the CVC deal and at the last hour pulls out, making Tebas's planned deal with a partner collapse as one of the biggest brands in Spain pulled out and on top led to Messi leaving the league.

    With all the untruths Laporta has put out I am happy we are seeing the other side of the story as there is always 2 sides to a story, I don't particularly trust Laporta's side to anything anymore!

    You can see it as he is not being impartial and being madridista or he is simply giving his side of the story in face of massive lies from Laporta.

    We brought forward a bunch of debts and amortisations this year, taking massive losses, to make sure we can get in the green next year to get a decent salary cap. We lost 500 million this year of our own accord, we brought forward many losses which would have been taken over 2,3,4 year span and took them all in one so obviously we knew we were making a sacrifice this season to get into the green later.
    What are you saying.

    The other teams signed the deal it didn't collapse and Barca now said they're open to signing it lmfao

  9. #2169
    Senior Member
    Windhook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,786
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barca rejected two sponsors over 55 million per year [MD] (Spanish)

    The demands for 60m were a bit too high, but we had Messi on our team during negotiations. Currently I don't believe any company to invest that amount in an unpredictable Barca team. Rakuten deal is 55m p/a and ends on 30 June 2022.

    As of November 2021, Barca has 29 sponsors, eleven fewer than there were in April 2019, when the historical record of 40 was achieved.

  10. #2170
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    12,789
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This your legend?

    Bar?a have offered Koeman 7.5M in two installments. The manager demands the full 12M upfront + a bonus from last season.

    ? @sport

  11. #2171
    Senior Member
    Windhook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,786
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    This your legend?
    Yes. Koeman was a fantastic Barca player, not a great manager, though. But hey even Messi didn't want to play for free. This is not some amateur club and things have to be professional and whatever crazy contract Barto offered Koeman should be respected or negotiated the least, regarding compensation.

  12. #2172
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    12,789
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Windhook View Post
    Yes. Koeman was a fantastic Barca player, not a great manager, though. But hey even Messi didn't want to play for free. This is not some amateur club and things have to be professional and whatever crazy contract Barto offered Koeman should be respected or negotiated the least, regarding compensation.
    Huh?

    Valverde and Enrique both gave up their compensation, and both not as big legends as koeman

  13. #2173
    Senior Member
    Windhook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,786
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Huh?

    Valverde and Enrique both gave up their compensation, and both not as big legends as koeman
    Valverde handled this like a man, true, but Luis Enrique didn't renew his contract and it ran out in the summer of 2017.

  14. #2174
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    12,789
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Windhook View Post
    Valverde handled this like a man, true, but Luis Enrique didn't renew his contract and it ran out in the summer of 2017.
    He gave up loyalty bonus

  15. #2175
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    14,402
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bar?a are negotiating with the Chiliz-owned fan platform Socios to become one of their shirt sponsors for the 2021/22 season. The brand would fill the void left by Beko. Valencia and Inter Milan also have an agreement with them, although on the front of the shirt. [md]