FC Barcelona Finances

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They're almost certainly going to sue the former board, but are covering their bases to ensure they have everything in order to win a lawsuit against them.

Also Reverter revealing certain journalists being paid by the former board is very serious, along with the potential financial crimes they're discovering. I hope those journalists are named and shamed.

It's definitely some of the folks in papers like Mundo Deportivo given most of them haven't included this in their reports or been quiet in general. Every knew they had no journalistic integrity in the first place, but it getting out to everyone should be good. That way it would be undeniable.

The entire transcript of the press conference is worth reading. Seems like only the bare minimum is included in this thread.

Messigician

They're almost certainly going to sue the former board, but are covering their bases to ensure they have everything in order to win a lawsuit against them.

Also Reverter revealing certain journalists being paid by the former board is very serious, along with the potential financial crimes they're discovering. I hope those journalists are named and shamed.

It's definitely some of the folks in papers like Mundo Deportivo given most of them haven't included this in their reports or been quiet in general. Every knew they had no journalistic integrity in the first place, but it getting out to everyone should be good. That way it would be undeniable.

They won't do shit quote me on that blaming the former board is just a smokescreen so no one calls them out for terrorist football

DonAK

They won't do shit quote me on that blaming the former board is just a smokescreen so no one calls them out for terrorist football

The lockdown in Greece is over. Go to work or school.

Make yourself useful to your country instead of being a leech and shitposting, posting fake quotes and trolling here 24/7.

Messigician

The lockdown in Greece is over. Go to work or school.

Make yourself useful to your country instead of being a leech and shitposting, posting fake quotes and trolling here 24/7.

Nope I am enjoying my time on here, less trolls like Donak and Cule4life around these days

khaled_a_d

I doubt it.
Laporta came here with "peace" deals with Bartou and Rossell tbh. He himself admitted that it is bad that Barto was taken by police for Barca gate questions.
But I think they don't want to have to ,legally, pay for previous board frauds. If there is no other options they will sure them though.
PS: Obviously Laporta is a politician, so whatever he said before needs to be taken with a grain of salt

malvolio

I doubt it.
Laporta came here with "peace" deals with Bartou and Rossell tbh. He himself admitted that it is bad that Barto was taken by police for Barca gate questions.
But I think they don't want to have to ,legally, pay for previous board frauds. If there is no other options they will sure them though.
PS: Obviously Laporta is a politician, so whatever he said before needs to be taken with a grain of salt

The omerta of the Catalan elite.

DonAK

I doubt it.

Both Laporta and Reverter have talked about there possibly being financial crimes being committed. There is no way they let them go scot free for that if they can prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Mishandling the club's finances by being incompetent or not careful enough is one thing. Committing fraud is inexcusable.

Messigician

Both Laporta and Reverter have talked about there possibly being financial crimes being committed. There is no way they let them go scot free for that if they can prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Mishandling the club's finances by being incompetent or not careful enough is one thing. Committing fraud is inexcusable.

Stop being so gullible, they won't do shit

Zidane82

Javier Tebas:

I have Baras accounts. They are not in that bad of a financial crisis. The new board is trying to blame the previous board for everything.?

Bobo32

And this guy is the president of the league? Buffoon.

Hm why couldn't he let them register Messi then...
I mean it's obvious that this statement is true, just as it was the case in 2010 or whenever Rosell took over, but Tebas just took away a big part of Barcelonas (and the leagues) income with Messi.

Porque

Hm why couldn't he let them register Messi then...
I mean it's obvious that this statement is true, just as it was the case in 2010 or whenever Rosell took over, but Tebas just took away a big part of Barcelonas (and the leagues) income with Messi.

Well I don't think the league's President should be the one to make tabloid statements about the board switch at one of league's clubs. It is unprofessional and most of all, not impartial which the President should be.

Besides, the 2 year mass salary cap reduction of Barcelona speaks for itself.

But this is Tebas, who is trying to cover his ass in defence of his CVC dealing and like alot of Spanish, takes business rejection as personal rejection.

Home of Barca Fans