User Tag List

Page 115 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2007

Thread: FC Barcelona Finances

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The sporting and financial project of the new FC Barcelona board of directors has received a vote of confidence in receiving a stable triple B negative credit rating from the credit rating agency Fitc. [fcb]

The credit rating agency gives a triple B rating to companies that are satisfactory at the time of rating, just as has happened to FC Barcelona after their assessment. [fcb]

With this BBB stable negative rating the Fitch agency values positively the Club's financial project, which will have to undergo important readjustments to balance books. [fcb]

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Danke schoen, Allianz.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Danke schoen, Allianz.
    Any info how much they're paying us?

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Any info how much they're paying us?
    No idea so far. I am guessing it is either a deal with a higher $ amount since they went from a regional partner to a global partner, or extending the current deal with the same amount as before but upgrading them to a global partner. Either way in this time of uncertainties, with Messi's renewal hanging in the air etc., I appreciate them doing this and for showing confidence in our brand.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    No idea so far. I am guessing it is either a deal with a higher $ amount since they went from a regional partner to a global partner, or extending the current deal with the same amount as before but upgrading them to a global partner. Either way in this time of uncertainties, with Messi's renewal hanging in the air etc., I appreciate them doing this and for showing confidence in our brand.
    i think that the sponsors have been reassured of messi staying.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    i think that the sponsors have been reassured of messi staying.
    Yeah, I was thinking of the same.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2,430M for Clubs. We will receive approx. 11.7% = 284.3M
    - 70% for infrastructures = 199M
    - 15% refinance debt 42.6M
    - 15% increase salary limit = 42.6M

My opinion, until now:
    - 30M player sells/wages
    - 100M Messi if he reduces his wages to 20M (40M gross)
    - 42,6M thanks to Tebas

We need at least reduce 30M more of the wage will.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodi View Post
    2,430M for Clubs. We will receive approx. 11.7% = 284.3M
    - 70% for infrastructures = 199M
    - 15% refinance debt 42.6M
    - 15% increase salary limit = 42.6M

My opinion, until now:
    - 30M player sells/wages
    - 100M Messi if he reduces his wages to 20M (40M gross)
    - 42,6M thanks to Tebas

We need at least reduce 30M more of the wage will.
    This deal is horrible, it grants CVC shares of the Revenue of the clubs and there will be games abroad. Serie A and Bundesliga rejected CVC offer

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterlingfan2000 View Post
    This deal is horrible, it grants CVC shares of the Revenue of the clubs and there will be games abroad. Serie A and Bundesliga rejected CVC offer
    Has to be approved by majority of clubs, not least of which are the big 2 - I read that a separate pooled fund would be established where the hedge fund would get 10%, not directly from clubs. We'll see, Serie A & Bundesliga mainly nixed due to the lowball offer
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    Has to be approved by majority of clubs, not least of which are the big 2 - I read that a separate pooled fund would be established where the hedge fund would get 10%, not directly from clubs. We'll see, Serie A & Bundesliga mainly nixed due to the lowball offer
    Well they get 10% share of La Liga but also get money % based of Revenue according to Spanish sources.

For big Teams it's a huge negative money drain in the long term for smaller Clubs it's probably good

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well they get 10% share of La Liga but also get money % based of Revenue according to Spanish sources.

For big Teams it's a huge negative money drain in the long term for smaller Clubs it's probably good
    The money Barca get from La Liga is around 140-150m. Even if take 10% of that then it would take 20 years to make up for money lost.

Barca keeping Messi, sorting finances to sign more stars in future and Real signing Mbappe could easily cover that 10% anyway if that is what this money would allow to happen.

Spanish football is on its knees and needs and injection and change of direction/ideas.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    The money Barca get from La Liga is around 140-150m. Even if take 10% of that then it would take 20 years to make up for money lost.

Barca keeping Messi, sorting finances to sign more stars in future and Real signing Mbappe could easily cover that 10% anyway if that is what this money would allow to happen.

Spanish football is on its knees and needs and injection and change of direction/ideas.
    Well if it would be that simple then Serie A and BL would already accepted. But both League rejected CVC offer.

There must be something strange going on this offer

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if it would be that simple then Serie A and BL would already accepted. But both League rejected CVC offer.

There must be something strange going on this offer
    I doubt Serie A and BL circumstances are anything like La Liga and direction going due to covid and at point of losing stars.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    I doubt Serie A and BL circumstances are anything like La Liga and direction going due to covid and at point of losing stars.
    Yes, LaLiga is hurting the most out of any top League. Might lose its status as #2 league.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not how it works when Private Equity invests in a corporation. CVC believes that LaLiga has an untapped value and that they can maximize it. Liquidity injections of that kind are for improving the "product", making it more attractive. Of course they would want 10% of the pie, but the pie will be bigger due to their investments and the grown value of the product.

90% of LaLiga could be worth much more in 5, 6 years than 100% of LaLiga are worth now. It's probably the only way for the league to stay competitive with the Premier League. We've seen what kind of growth is possible if you look at the EPL 10 years ago.