Ruben Neves

Andresito

Staff member
Definitely not worth the sum Wolves want. Don't understand why we're linked with these high cost transfers.

Andresito

Staff member
It is Mendes, you can always bet he will find a deal that satisfies all parties somehow
Edit: Wolves biggest sales suggest his peice won't be high:
https://www.transfermarkt.com/wolverhampton-wanderers/rekordabgaenge/verein/543

If he would been cheap he would've joined City in 2019. Instead they paid 63m for Rodri.
Pep said at the time that they wouldn't pay 100m for a holding mid.

I'm sure Wolves won't hold out for 100m, but at least above 50m would think. Contract is until 2024 so no hurry to sell really.

Diogo Jota's market value at the time of the sale was 28m, and went for 45m. Neves is currently at a value of 40m.

khaled_a_d

If he would been cheap he would've joined City in 2019. Instead they paid 63m for Rodri.

I'm sure Wolves won't hold out for 100m, but at least above 50m would think. Contract is until 2024 so no hurry to sell really.

Diogo Jota's market value at the time of the sale was 28m, and went for 45m. Neves is currently at a value of 40m.

Second most expensive player is worth what? 17M
Wolves aren't known for expensive sales, and 2 year left means last chance to sell at good price.
He is a Mendes agent who is 25, has been on top scene for 7 years and yet to move to big club.
The two club interested are Barca and Arsenal, highly doubt he will break Jota number at all.
If he comes it will be aroubd 40M or less, with players involved

Andresito

Staff member
Second most expensive player is worth what? 17M
Wolves aren't known for expensive sales, and 2 year left means last chance to sell at good price.
He is a Mendes agent who is 25, has been on top scene for 7 years and yet to move to big club.
The two club interested are Barca and Arsenal, highly doubt he will break Jota number at all.
If he comes it will be aroubd 40M or less, with players involved

Second most expensive player was only worth 8m and sold for more than double.

They've been selling low because their players have been valued low. Different if they would sell Neves and Neto for example.

If we can include Trincao then probably can get him for around 35-40m.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

I like Neves alot but the last Portuguese player to succeed at Barca was Deco and he was really Brazilian. Before that was Figo and I won't say anymore.
The rest have been flops or mediocre. We should pay 25 million tops and throw Trincao in.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
More rumors about him being the midfielder want to sign to challenge Busquets lol.

How would he actually do here as a CDM though?

JamDav1982

More rumors about him being the midfielder want to sign to challenge Busquets lol.

How would he actually do here as a CDM though?

Fuck knows as Wolves dont play Barca way or with him trying to play like Busquets... what he does have is a zinger of a pass and shot and if can switch ball early from that DM position to the wings Xavi will love him even if in reality plays nothing like Busi.

The idea of it being so hard to find Busi replacement is just an excuse folk make when cant face how poor he is on the park.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fuck knows as Wolves dont play Barca way or with him trying to play like Busquets... what he does have is a zinger of a pass and shot and if can switch ball early from that DM position to the wings Xavi will love him even if in reality plays nothing like Busi.

The idea of it being so hard to find Busi replacement is just an excuse folk make when cant face how poor he is on the park.

I'm all for getting a CDM that's different than Busquets. Although I would love for that guy to be someone that's good at breaking up plays, intercepting the ball and is athletic. Good on the ball too obviously.

iniestaGOAT

But we have all found out by now jota is acting worth 10m after stinking up the pitch after intiial spark

Home of Barca Fans