Ruben Neves

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Seem to be one of the players to really keep an eye on for the future.

Hopefully he'll stay at Porto for a few years atleast and not get signed by Chelsea or something.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He became the youngest player to ever captain Porto in a game in their 4-0 win vs. Belenenses. FFS he's younger than I am. :(

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
We should try to get pre contracts for him and Tielemans. Find a way to sign them and let them stay in Anderlecht and Porto for two more years. Would be a dream come true to see these guys wear our shirts in the future.

Most of the games I saw from Neves was when he played for Portugal and he really impressed me. Seems to become more and more important for Porto also.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I see now why you don't trust my source Don!!

For people unaware apparently he may well be our first signing under Klopp. However from what I hear he'll be coming in the summer and not January.

I don't know much about him so judging from the posts on here he's pretty good!

khaled_a_d

I see now why you don't trust my source Don!!

For people unaware apparently he may well be our first signing under Klopp. However from what I hear he'll be coming in the summer and not January.

I don't know much about him so judging from the posts on here he's pretty good!

But wasn't that Reus? wait it was Gundogan?or Subotic? or Berardi?
There is now a player per hour linked to Liverpool new manager .it is really crazy all the hype and madness in media and social network since his appointment really

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Speaking of Dortmund players, I can see Sahin to Liverpool.

And look at this shit:

Lewandowski knows that his future is not at Bayern and Klopp wants to sign him. Bayern would demand £60m. [Mirror, Express]

People get paid to write this trash? :masip:

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Speaking of Dortmund players, I can see Sahin to Liverpool.

And look at this shit:

Lewandowski knows that his future is not at Bayern and Klopp wants to sign him. Bayern would demand £60m. [Mirror, Express]

People get paid to write this trash? :masip:

:lol:

Lewa is having his best time at Bayern ever since arriving there, and Bullsh.. oh, sorry, British media link him with a move away since "his future is not at Bayern"... right. Makes perfect sense.

Home of Barca Fans