Gabriel Jesus

Porque

Wouldn't mind loaning him for 2 years if we can't find anyone else.

Aye. I been monitoring his goalscoring since the turn of the year and it is consistent. City will probably loan him, though I doubt to us. Portugal or Bundesliga perhaps.

Though would be a good option with a 40m buy clause (if City would do that). City double their money, and Julen isn't going to feature now Haaland is there unless he becomes a Pep inverted winger, or unless he plays false 9 and Haaland is Peps new rightback.

vuji_31

Don't rate Jesus 40-50 with conctract running out.

He Ferran Torres type of player.
Not a winger not a striker.

Shady finishing.

City is creatong million chances, he will not have this good numbers here or arsenal.

El Gato

Villarato!
Word is we could end up with top1 striker and a top10 striker combining to make the most dynamic duo in footballl.

El Gato

Villarato!
It's Spanish rumor mill I think but unless Pep is a pain about it, knowing guy wants to and should leave, I wouldn't expect over 50

Then again we're getting milked by everyone so..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Arsenal have reached an agreement with City to sign him for around 50m euros.

Once again, gotta say City absolutely rinsed us for Ferran Torres.

vuji_31

He is good, but his finishing is suspect.

He is not difference maler,I belive he will max 12 goals. They would have been better with Vlahovic, pure 9, not another false 9.

feggydinho

Great signing for Arsenal, I'll be surprised if he doesn't perform well for them. He's got good linkup play, an eye for goal, is quite skillful, presses well, and isn't easily shaken from the ball, I believe he would've been good or far better than Werner if Chelsea signed him.

Zidane82

Great signing for Arsenal, I'll be surprised if he doesn't perform well for them. He's got good linkup play, an eye for goal, is quite skillful, presses well, and isn't easily shaken from the ball, I believe he would've been good or far better than Werner if Chelsea signed him.

He could be the missing piece ..
They are also on the verge of signing Zinchenko from City for just 30 million

gregorrin10

They are also on the verge of signing Zinchenko from City for just 30 million

Just? And it's even closer to 35 I think. Another overpriced internal PL transfer, if you ask me. Just because he played for the domestic champions. Zinchenko isn't worth more than 20M. Average at full back, and average in midfield, where he apparently wants to play more, cause he plays there for the national team. Can never be more than a backup at any position, at least not for a top club, which Arsenal is pretty far from, so for them I guess he'll be just fine. But in a big club world, he's just the Ukranian Roberto, if you will. Like if we sold Roberto a few years ago for 35M, people on here would be ecstatic (including me).

City will basically get Cucurella with just this money. And he's proper actually good full back, with also world class potential. Tells you all you need to know about how Arsenal are overpaying here. Yes they need backup for both LB and CM, but still. Even funnier is the excitement of Arsenal fans on twitter, talking like they're getting the second coming of Roberto Carlos. :lol: But like I said, for an average top 6-8 club, I guess this is the level of players they're happy with, even if they are overpaying for them. Like the likes of Sevilla and Betis would be happy if they got Zinchenko.

Home of Barca Fans