Kingsley Coman

Slevinn

Apparently, he was injured early in the 2nd half during France:Swiss match.
Deschamps has seen that and told him to go out (get subbed).
Coman declined.
Deschamps told him a few more times to go out.
Coman declined.

In the 110th minute, he couldn't even walk anymore due to an injured muscle and he finally went out.

These new gen kids are such a shitty footballers and extremely retarded personalities.
But they have a few million Instagram followers and lovers of young players are hyping them on forums and internet and they think that they are good footballers.
Doesn?t that make him a bad boy?

BBZ8800

Doesn?t that make him a bad boy?

That makes him a retard.

When I talk about bad boys on a field, I mean on players who don't crumble if someone fouls them, or who hide and sulk if someone yells at them, or who sulks if the opponent's crowd is hostile towards them or who are dead at 0:1 on away game (Barca in the last few years).

There is a difference between being: brave/a fighter/having some sort of a street-spirit and being an idiot. Or being a choir boy who is always nice, quiet and a pushover in tough moments.

When I talk about figthers, my first association is Lampard, Puyol, Ramos, Van Bommel, Gattuso, Davids, Seedorf, Keane, Scholes, Terry, a lot of English midfielders.

When I think of Coman, my first association is = shitty new gen overhyped wingers/social media divas for teens.

Slevinn

That makes him a retard.

When I talk about bad boys on a field, I mean on players who don't crumble if someone fouls them, or who hide and sulk if someone yells at them, or who sulks if the opponent's crowd is hostile towards them or who are dead at 0:1 on away game (Barca in the last few years).

There is a difference between being: brave/a fighter/having some sort of a street-spirit and being an idiot. Or being a choir boy who is always nice, quiet and a pushover in tough moments.
But he literally didn?t sulk or crumbled when being fouled. He had such a brave fighting spirit that he wanted to play trough an injury like a real warrior. Nothing could stop him, not even his own coach.
That doesn?t sound like a pushover to me.

BBZ8800

But he literally didn?t sulk or crumbled when being fouled. He had such a brave fighting spirit that he wanted to play trough an injury like a real warrior. Nothing could stop him, not even his own coach.
That doesn?t sound like a pushover to me.

Dembele also isn't a pushover then.

He decides whether he'll come to training grounds or not (and when), he eats what he wants, he decides whether he will tell a coach about harmstring injury or not, he fires a club's chef which was given to him.

A true warrior.

Slevinn

He decides whether he'll come to training grounds or not (and when), he eats what he wants, he decides whether he will tell a coach about harmstring injury or not, he fires a club's chef which was given to him.

A true warrior.
I doubt all of that is 100% true but so what you are saying is that Dembele is the ultimate alpha male? I doubt choir boys like Rakitic or Hazard dare to do those things.

MTL_Barca

A true warrior.

Exactly. Dembele is the ultimate chad. Imagine a club paying 150M and a crazy salary for you expecting you to perform but instead you just chill, play the latest FIFA and occasionally come to training when you feel like it.

Absolute alpha moves right there.

Last edited:

Messigician

A true warrior.

Dembele rinsed us for a every coin; refused to go on loan, shows no visible emotion when missing a chance to kill off Liverpool and make it 4-0, fired chefs, doesn't care if he's injure, refused a pay cut and will leave on a free.

We deserve all that for not selling him ASAP. He is just laughing at the bank

Home of Barca Fans