Kingsley Coman

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
With the team they're building and players coming through, they might just be that in 3 years.

With the team they're building and players coming through, they might just be that in 3 years.

In three years, we're looking at prime or almost at their prime, Lacazette, Griezmann, Benzema, Lloris, Areola, Pogba, Varane, Laporte, Kondogbia, Kurzawa, Coquelin, Sakho, Umtiti, Fekir, Martial all in the same team. That doesn't look like dark horses, they'd be one of the favorites.

Yannik

France does have probably the best potential at this point, they will be feared in a couple of years. Even if two thirds of their talents get stuck, there are enough other talents to get a sick team.
But all in all, that's not a reason to be scared. The most important question is if they can get them work together properly, and thats hard when all their players are spread out in europe and play rarely together. PSG has only a few of these players, Lyon has some more but they will be transfered across europe by then, they dont have a proper national core-club like Barca or Bayern. Thats why I still dont tip them to win a lot then, despite having amazing players.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

France does have probably the best potential at this point, they will be feared in a couple of years. Even if two thirds of their talents get stuck, there are enough other talents to get a sick team.
But all in all, that's not a reason to be scared. The most important question is if they can get them work together properly, and thats hard when all their players are spread out in europe and play rarely together. PSG has only a few of these players, Lyon has some more but they will be transfered across europe by then, they dont have a proper national core-club like Barca or Bayern. Thats why I still dont tip them to win a lot then, despite having amazing players.
This is the point for me. The

for example, Coman is a pure PSG product. But the club, was unable to sign a professional contract with him. PSG can buy all players in the world (except C.Ronaldo & Messi) but can't sign a young star from years now, because his family doesn't believe in the project (it's not a question of money...) And it's hard to convince them of the reality of the project : the only young player from the academy who is a regular player (not a starter) is Rabiot...

Jair Ventura

This is the point for me. The

for example, Coman is a pure PSG product. But the club, was unable to sign a professional contract with him. PSG can buy all players in the world (except C.Ronaldo & Messi) but can't sign a young star from years now, because his family doesn't believe in the project (it's not a question of money...) And it's hard to convince them of the reality of the project : the only young player from the academy who is a regular player (not a starter) is Rabiot...

I think J.K. Augustine, A. Areola, and Kimpembe will join Rabiot next season. Nkunku soon after them, but I agree for the most part. Though, I'd say PSG youth development is healthier than a lot of top clubs.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

I think J.K. Augustine and A. Areola will join Rabiot next season.

Not sure of that. Augustin no, he is a talented player (not as good as Coman) but he will be loaned next year. For a striker, i think Ongenda is better. He was the best player of young categories in the academy with Coman ('95 generation for Ongenda and '96 generation for Coman.)

Alphonse is good, but if Trapp does a good season, it will be hard to substitue him with Areola. Maybe he will be come back in #2... But will he accept to be #2 after a great season in Villareal ? Not sure at all...

Lutece FC

WHat did you do Nasser ?... pure product from Paris .. I watched him play when he was in U17 ...

I hope we will not do the same shit with Areola.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol, you and Juve both. What a fucking steal. Mind-blowing. 5 assists and 1 goal in these two last games.

Lutece FC

Lol, you and Juve both. What a fucking steal. Mind-blowing. 5 assists and 1 goal in these two last games.

Juve did nothing except steal him and sell with a +26M€ in 1 year. But the fault is fully for the Paris's direction.

DrPepper

Seems like a traitor tbh. How is it possible that a 19 years old already played for the best team in France, Italy and Germany? :lol:

Lutece FC

Seems like a traitor tbh. How is it possible that a 19 years old already played for the best team in France, Italy and Germany? :lol:

He is a pure PSG product from 10 to 17. Then the club proposed to him a professional contract when he was 16, he refused the contract, requested to be a starter or loaned. The direction don't give a fuck, and said he is too young... Then the Juve came ... You know the end... Next year Kinglsey will cross again Ancelotti, the same man who launched his professional career. He knows the player, loved him from the beginning...

Rabiot tried the same scam, but in his last year contract, Blanc left him to the PSG B team (in 4th division.) He didn't play 1 minute during 4 months and in december he finally signed a renew of his contact.

Yannik

The guy knows when CL is on

3XJj6pi.png

Home of Barca Fans