User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingsley Coman

HiiiPoWeR
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say that France never is a dark horse. They are always among the favorites.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the team they're building and players coming through, they might just be that in 3 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    With the team they're building and players coming through, they might just be that in 3 years.
    In three years, we're looking at prime or almost at their prime, Lacazette, Griezmann, Benzema, Lloris, Areola, Pogba, Varane, Laporte, Kondogbia, Kurzawa, Coquelin, Sakho, Umtiti, Fekir, Martial all in the same team. That doesn't look like dark horses, they'd be one of the favorites.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    France does have probably the best potential at this point, they will be feared in a couple of years. Even if two thirds of their talents get stuck, there are enough other talents to get a sick team.
    But all in all, that's not a reason to be scared. The most important question is if they can get them work together properly, and thats hard when all their players are spread out in europe and play rarely together. PSG has only a few of these players, Lyon has some more but they will be transfered across europe by then, they dont have a proper national core-club like Barca or Bayern. Thats why I still dont tip them to win a lot then, despite having amazing players.
    Last edited by Yannik; 27th September 2015 at 03:46 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yannik View Post
    France does have probably the best potential at this point, they will be feared in a couple of years. Even if two thirds of their talents get stuck, there are enough other talents to get a sick team.
    But all in all, that's not a reason to be scared. The most important question is if they can get them work together properly, and thats hard when all their players are spread out in europe and play rarely together. PSG has only a few of these players, Lyon has some more but they will be transfered across europe by then, they dont have a proper national core-club like Barca or Bayern. Thats why I still dont tip them to win a lot then, despite having amazing players.
    This is the point for me. The

for example, Coman is a pure PSG product. But the club, was unable to sign a professional contract with him. PSG can buy all players in the world (except C.Ronaldo & Messi) but can't sign a young star from years now, because his family doesn't believe in the project (it's not a question of money...) And it's hard to convince them of the reality of the project : the only young player from the academy who is a regular player (not a starter) is Rabiot...

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutece FC View Post
    This is the point for me. The

for example, Coman is a pure PSG product. But the club, was unable to sign a professional contract with him. PSG can buy all players in the world (except C.Ronaldo & Messi) but can't sign a young star from years now, because his family doesn't believe in the project (it's not a question of money...) And it's hard to convince them of the reality of the project : the only young player from the academy who is a regular player (not a starter) is Rabiot...
    I think J.K. Augustine, A. Areola, and Kimpembe will join Rabiot next season. Nkunku soon after them, but I agree for the most part. Though, I'd say PSG youth development is healthier than a lot of top clubs.
    Last edited by Jair Ventura; 27th September 2015 at 10:22 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvens View Post
    I think J.K. Augustine and A. Areola will join Rabiot next season.
    Not sure of that. Augustin no, he is a talented player (not as good as Coman) but he will be loaned next year. For a striker, i think Ongenda is better. He was the best player of young categories in the academy with Coman ('95 generation for Ongenda and '96 generation for Coman.)

Alphonse is good, but if Trapp does a good season, it will be hard to substitue him with Areola. Maybe he will be come back in #2... But will he accept to be #2 after a great season in Villareal ? Not sure at all...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WHat did you do Nasser ?... pure product from Paris .. I watched him play when he was in U17 ...

I hope we will not do the same shit with Areola.

Best midfielder around
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, you and Juve both. What a fucking steal. Mind-blowing. 5 assists and 1 goal in these two last games.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThwiX View Post
    Lol, you and Juve both. What a fucking steal. Mind-blowing. 5 assists and 1 goal in these two last games.
    Juve did nothing except steal him and sell with a +26M€ in 1 year. But the fault is fully for the Paris's direction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like a traitor tbh. How is it possible that a 19 years old already played for the best team in France, Italy and Germany?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper View Post
    Seems like a traitor tbh. How is it possible that a 19 years old already played for the best team in France, Italy and Germany?
    He is a pure PSG product from 10 to 17. Then the club proposed to him a professional contract when he was 16, he refused the contract, requested to be a starter or loaned. The direction don't give a fuck, and said he is too young... Then the Juve came ... You know the end... Next year Kinglsey will cross again Ancelotti, the same man who launched his professional career. He knows the player, loved him from the beginning...

Rabiot tried the same scam, but in his last year contract, Blanc left him to the PSG B team (in 4th division.) He didn't play 1 minute during 4 months and in december he finally signed a renew of his contact.

I am Leg End
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PSG will probably buy him back in 3-4 years time for £70-80m
    "Its not about the long ball or the short ball, its about the right ball."
    Bob Paisley.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The guy knows when CL is on

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnfieldEd View Post
    PSG will probably buy him back in 3-4 years time for £70-80m
    Or they could buy Dembele for half that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lutece FC View Post
    WHat did you do Nasser ?... pure product from Paris .. I watched him play when he was in U17 ...

I hope we will not do the same shit with Areola.
    Nasser didn't do anything. Coman and his family didn't trust the project so they chose not to extend. Fuck em.