Kingsley Coman

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Robben is back at being a glass cannon if the second half of last season is any indication. And even if he isn't, they still won't risk playing him every match. There will be a sufficient number of opportunities for Costman to shine.

Müller plays as shadow striker atm, not as RW. Hasn't played RW for quite a while actually.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

He will hopefully get sufficient play time in the coming four weeks, given how Robben is injured again thanks to those shitty national teams.

EdmondDantes

I think Gotze got will get the nod over him. Bearing in mind Pep needs to accommodate both Muller and Lewa in the team as well. Robben out only means shifting Costa to the right where he's even more effective and Gotze to the left I think. Coman will play, but more as a sub.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

A goal, an assist and provoked a penalty over the course of 1,3 matches. Not too bad for a 19 year old :)

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Another goal and direct assist today against Mainz.

I like what I've been seeing so far from him.
He will be great for us in the long run.

Yannik

also got a penalty that Müller missed

Edit: no, that was Alaba, why the fuck did he have to go with that blonde hair? Can hardly seperate them anymore on the field

R

Ryu Hayabusa

also got a penalty that Müller missed

Edit: no, that was Alaba, why the fuck did he have to go with that blonde hair? Can hardly seperate them anymore on the field

Nah, twas Coman. ;)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Neither should Juventus have it seems :lol:

France could have a seriously great team for the 2018 WC..... With all these players + a good coach, they'll certainly be a dark horse for it.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans