Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Rory

You still care about Messi/Ronaldo battle? Well, their are fans who care about them and other who care about barca ;)

What Messi/Ronaldo battle are we having here? Just commenting on how you’re happy Ronaldo doesn’t have to play with bad players anymore. Seems like it’s all you’ve ever cared about… Ronaldo. It’s not something that should concern you as a Barca fan.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

What Messi/Ronaldo battle are we having here? Just commenting on how you’re happy Ronaldo doesn’t have to play with bad players anymore. Seems like it’s all you’ve ever cared about… Ronaldo. It’s not something that should concern you as a Barca fan.

A portugese man would say to me ''how can you be barcafan and support Messi??'' , you see it can go in both directions :p and to think a barcafan cant be ronaldo fan when he doesnt play in a rival club anymore is 12 years kids fanboysim thinking except when people actually care more about the rivalry about a player who doesnt play at barca anymore than about the club.

Rory

A portugese man would say to me ''how can you be barcafan and support Messi??'' , you see it can go in both directions :p and to think a barcafan cant be ronaldo fan when he doesnt play in a rival club anymore is 12 years kids fanboysim thinking except when people actually care more about the rivalry about a player who doesnt play at barca anymore than about the club.

I know it’s entirely possible to be Portuguese and a Barca fan. I just don’t think you are. Why? History of trolling on the forum, history of only really being here to police the Ronaldo thread. Only really seem bothered by what’s happening with Ronaldo to the point you’re glad he’s playing for a better team now. Be more like Rassvet. He’s a full time Messi fan, part time Barca fan. And is open about it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I know it’s entirely possible to be Portuguese and a Barca fan. I just don’t think you are. Why? History of trolling on the forum, history of only really being here to police the Ronaldo thread. Only really seem bothered by what’s happening with Ronaldo to the point you’re glad he’s playing for a better team now. Be more like Rassvet. He’s a full time Messi fan, part time Barca fan. And is open about it.

Well, its your opinion you are allowed to think what you want, it can be right or wrong :p

Morten

Inter doing better than expected so far, half expected them to collapse considering all that they lost in the summer.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He handled it fine last season although with a much better coach

Dude when do you will understand that you can have the best coaches in the world but if your players are mostly bad you cant win anything. Allegri is underperforming though but he is new and will need time to improve.

Home of Barca Fans