Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Birdy

:lol: Pedro 1, Mourinho 0 :lol:

Lazio defeats Roma in the derby thanks to Pedro's pressing, tackling the ball in the opponent's box, setting it up for Anderson to score. Mourinho, of course, kicked Pedro off Roma. Pedro then went to Lazio on a free transfer. Lazio now sits 3rd in the table; Roma will end this round in 6th.

Good times!

Still mate,
the underlying numbers of Roma are far better than Lazio's so far
In fact they are the 3rd best team in Italy behind Napoli and Milan

I would never have imagined myself to say that, but Mourinho is doing a good job at Roma.
Expect them to beat Juve and others to the top-4 this season

Gnidrologist

So annoying that english channels that broadcast LL matches have now taken a trend of inviting a token spaniard as co-commentator. Most of them have barely basic command of the english. They just pollute the air with redundant, nonsensical gibberish. Diversity sucks.

Sailor Mars

Token, because they can't comment for shit.

edit: posted this in the wrong thread. Should've been in la liga one, sry.

Guess it depends on the broadcast you watch. The Espn broadcast in English sometimes brings in commentators whose primary language is Spanish, but they speak English well. Bit of an accent but perfectly fine on commentary. Plus they are mostly in the analyst role rather than color commentary.

Gnidrologist

Currently in Sevila-Betis game (LaligaTv) the supposed spanish "analyst" talks like 5 year old, just describing verbating what he sees on the pitch in poorly constructed sentences and horrible accent.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

[MENTION=22502]soul24rage[/MENTION] Napoli is unstoppable, it's a pity that Mertens, Insigne, Fabian and Koulibaly who were sold in summer won't be part of the title win, especially insigne and mertens would have deserved it :(

Richard.H

Serie A is interesting this season. I remember there have been quite a few seasons now where Napoli start very hot but then finish it cold. I expect both Milan teams to really test Napoli and whether they can handle the pressure. Won't be surprised if the title comes down to the last match day.

BerkeleyBernie

Juventus- Lazio. So far, a cagey match between the league's two best defenses mostly happening way outside the 18 yard boxes. Utter lack of quality in the final third.

Home of Barca Fans