Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Morten

Juve has a very bad squad, they also lost Ronnie +25 goals and replaced him with no one, Morata is a scrub, Dybala is still living of 2017 hype and Chiesa is the only good one but is still too inconsistent and doesnt have enough output to carry a whole team in his back.

I think the Milan teams + Roma (if Mou doesnt lose the dressing room) are the contenders this year.

I would rather put my faith in Chiesa than in Dybala, if i was a Juventus-fan.

Dybala have spells where he just isn't up for it, Chiesa is younger and has something special about him.

FinBarcelonafan

Juve has a very bad squad, they also lost Ronnie +25 goals and replaced him with no one, Morata is a scrub, Dybala is still living of 2017 hype and Chiesa is the only good one but is still too inconsistent and doesnt have enough output to carry a whole team in his back.

I think the Milan teams + Roma (if Mou doesnt lose the dressing room) are the contenders this year.

Mou should be fine for one year or two.

BerkeleyBernie

SMS and Alberto are top midfielders. Hear me out - Sarri's just not that good.

You wouldn't know from watching the team today. A handful of good moments but slow, casual, no connection, poor positioning, bad passing, constantly turning the ball over, unable to get the ball to the front players.

khaled_a_d

Did anyone even watch the game, Juve scored and sat back as usual?

They did before they scored.
Milan was awful in 1st half, pressed early but a counter attack by Juver made Morratta 1 vs 1 with Milan's GK from half line :lol:
Rest of 1st half was Milan failing to do anything, and Juve counter attacks killed them.
2nd half was more open, but Juve lost their edge in counter attack and invited Milan to press, and finally they got the goal from a very well played corner

stb_1

I really hope Napoli finally win it this year, I was really impressed watching them vs Leicester. They looked like a very high caliber team.

Home of Barca Fans