Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters
Vlahović may be the best attacker Serbia ever had - surely will be most expenisve. At such young age he almost caught Cristiano and Lukaku last season...

I'm watching us and italian derby at the same time - suddenly realised this guy that plays great on the left is our Digne! How come we are unable to use our players to their full potential? Him, Traore, Suki, Villa, ...

Roma is relentless, Mou really made formidable team out of them...

Napoli all wins! I wish them to win the Scudetto! It would be Epic... Spaletti shows his Magic again...

Birdy

Looked more like a keeper error. MATS would get crucified on here for that.

Could not do anything with the speed the ball was directed towards him and the distance from goal

AC or Napoli will win the title, i think it will be AC. Its time for them and would be a nice goodbye present to Zlatan.

Too early to tell,
but IMO the current AC Milan under Pioli the most entertaining Italian side atm alongside Atalanta of the last 2-3 years

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Too early to tell,
but IMO the current AC Milan under Pioli the most entertaining Italian side atm alongside Atalanta of the last 2-3 years

Trueee, and this season napoli plays also very nice football. Lets see who will win it, juve is already 16 points behind AC and napoli so i think they are out, even Inter is 7 points behind them. Incredible league season from both.

Rassvet

Trueee, and this season napoli plays also very nice football. Lets see who will win it, juve is already 16 points behind AC and napoli so i think they are out, even Inter is 7 points behind them. Incredible league season from both.

My private messages won’t send for some reason but I agree and thanks bro.

:cheers:

JerseyAddict

Could not do anything with the speed the ball was directed towards him and the distance from goal

Too early to tell,

Last year ACM was pure class in this time just to crumble in 2nd part of the season. Napoli looks sharp but they also can bottle it...

Morten

Incredible how far behind Juventus is already, guess top 4 is possible, but top 2 is well out of reach already it seems.

Home of Barca Fans