Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

FinBarcelonafan

That just shows margins in football are thin and it's about getting a chance, not necessarily always about talent. Some players never get a chance or scout notice them or they perform badly exactly in the game they were scouted.

Not that today it's that crucial with the technology and different ways to follow players. More video clips available etc. Yet, even modern technology isn't perfect for identifying talent.

Also, maybe some people are not ready to be professional athletes when they are 20 but they grow up and get it together.

Good feel story though!

Nucky

I'm really glad AC Milan won scudetto after 11 years but lets be honest, Serie A has been poor for a while now.. Not a single italian club can compete in UCL right now, only exception is perhaps Juventus but even they got knocked out by Ajax,Porto and Villareal in the past few years.. Its not like Milan is that good, others are bad.. Hope there are better times for Serie A..

Temptation

Interesting fact about AC Milan's Brazilian winger Junior Messias, who helped them to Scudetto this season - at 25 he wasn't even playing professional football. It took him till 26 to play in Serie D in Italy, the 4th league, and at 30 years old he played his first ever top division minutes for Crotone in Serie A. Now a year later Milan have him on loan with a buy option which will be triggered.

Shows you its never too late.

The Jamie Vardy story is even better!!

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I'm really glad AC Milan won scudetto after 11 years but lets be honest, Serie A has been poor for a while now.. Not a single italian club can compete in UCL right now, only exception is perhaps Juventus but even they got knocked out by Ajax,Porto and Villareal in the past few years.. Its not like Milan is that good, others are bad.. Hope there are better times for Serie A..

You're right that Serie a level is low but AC is playing good football since last season. I think Inter is the strongest team though in Italy and the only team which would be a bit dangerous in ucl.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

The level is fine. Liverpool barely scrapped past Inter. CL finalists and allegedly the greatest ever Liverpool team. Inter looked better too.

El Gato

Villarato!
You?d hope they would build on that, but difficult to think so. Inter keep on shopping their players out, Meelan arguably doing it on back of Ibra in dressing room, Napoli gonna have different attackers next season looks like, Juve got a lot banked on Vlahovic. There is work going on but gap remains.
Other than dross Juve, only Atalanta and Roma made it past R16 in recent memory. Need a stronger year in Europe to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
I am watching Lazio - Inter and Lazio just scored. Raphinha, Dembele, Ansu & Lewandowski will run through their defence like a b!tch getting d1cked down. :lol:

Their defence looking shambles

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pedro still alive. Imagine all the flops we bought in attack for hundreds of millions when Pedro was always better option than the lot.

Home of Barca Fans