Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

serghei

Fact that Milan are winning serie A with this XI is crazy as hell to me, that's is a meh team tbh.

Inter were kicked out in CL groups by Shakhtar last year so... not exactly a fierce rival to deal with either. Lost Lukaku too compared to last season, and Juve declined a lot.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Fact that Milan are winning serie A with this XI is crazy as hell to me, that's is a meh team tbh.

mmm not the best, but the defense & gk have been very, very good. I think Mike Maignan (badass gk too) has the highest save percentage in europe. Tomori has been outstanding as has Theo Hernandez over the course, Kalulu looks like he will be a monster ditto Leao, who is literally unplayable when he wants to be, adept with both feet.

Maldini has done an incredible job, a speedy RW & a younger striker & this team is good to go.

Adil is already coming from Bordeaux next season & he'll take over as AM, & he looks very good to me.

jamrock

mmm not the best, but the defense & gk have been very, very good. I think Mike Maignan (badass gk too) has the highest save percentage in europe. Tomori has been outstanding as has Theo Hernandez over the course, Kalulu looks like he will be a monster ditto Leao, who is literally unplayable when he wants to be, adept with both feet.

Maldini has done an incredible job, a speedy RW & a younger striker & this team is good to go.

Yea Theo & leao are the outstanding talents in the team, he goal keeper & tonali a step below, everyone else is good but not really anything special.

Frame work of a good team though, I agree.

Richard.H

Adil is already coming from Bordeaux next season & he'll take over as AM, & he looks very good to me.

Congrats mate, been a long time since y'all raised the scudetto.

Morten

Congrats on the title!

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Congrats mate, been a long time since y'all raised the scudetto.

Thankyou! it was stress free aswell :lol: usually Sassuolo are the bogey team.

I wish it wasn't sunday otherwise i would be out & hammered rn :lol:

Zlatan changed this team to be honest when he came, funny thing I used to hate him, now i'd love him to extend, idgaf how old he is, i think it's awesome.

Home of Barca Fans