Bernardo Silva

M3ls

Some idiots compare him to Coutinho.

Key issues for Coutinho:

1. he is tactically weak, he is too stupid to understand tactical nuances.

2. he is very weak without the ball.

Bernando Silva is a player with a high football IQ and he is a real monster when it comes to playing without the ball.

If we take the statistics for the last 365 days, then he is the best player of Man City on a par with Rodri in terms of the number of pressing actions performed.

Givenchy

Is there any chances we get him AND keep Frenkie ?

If Frenkie would renew with a much lower salary , would that help us ?

If he lowers his wage, yes but I'm still not sure Frenkie at DM is the answer despite how good Pedri, Bernardo and Frenkie midfield looks on paper. Maybe Xavi can train him in that role but the guys natural instinct is to drive forward with the ball, fine in a pivot but as lone DM headless chicken springs to mind.

Won't happen at Barca but I'd love to see Pedri-Bernardo combo with a destroyer/engine type DM

Last edited:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Some idiots compare him to Coutinho.

Key issues for Coutinho:

1. he is tactically weak, he is too stupid to understand tactical nuances.

2. he is very weak without the ball.

Bernando Silva is a player with a high football IQ and he is a real monster when it comes to playing without the ball.

If we take the statistics for the last 365 days, then he is the best player of Man City on a par with Rodri in terms of the number of pressing actions performed.

lol what? who? shame them

FinBarcelonafan

🚨🚨🎙️| Bernardo Silva: ?Manchester City always say if a player is not happy, he can leave. They know what I want & we will see what happens.?

ESPN: There has been a lot of speculation about you, this summer and last summer, how do you view your future?

I've always said that I'm happy here, but I have no idea what's going to happen. We'll see, honestly. My relationship with the club is very honest. I've been open with them and they know what I want. If I stay, I'm very happy, and I will always respect this club and give all my best. If not, it's football and we'll just see what happens.

The whole article:
https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-city-engman_city/story/4717059/bernardo-silva-talks-to-espn-about-his-futureman-city-deserving-more-respectworld-cupmore

It will happen. Oh gosh.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

🚨🚨🎙️| Bernardo Silva: ?Manchester City always say if a player is not happy, he can leave. They know what I want & we will see what happens.?

ESPN: There has been a lot of speculation about you, this summer and last summer, how do you view your future?

I've always said that I'm happy here, but I have no idea what's going to happen. We'll see, honestly. My relationship with the club is very honest. I've been open with them and they know what I want. If I stay, I'm very happy, and I will always respect this club and give all my best. If not, it's football and we'll just see what happens.

The whole article:
https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-city-engman_city/story/4717059/bernardo-silva-talks-to-espn-about-his-futureman-city-deserving-more-respectworld-cupmore

It will happen. Oh gosh.

Sounds like he's gone. If we can afford it of course.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Only deal I'd take is straight swap for Ferran. Nah, scratch that. No more dealings with Catalan sell-outs in Shity.

Home of Barca Fans