Bernardo Silva

Birdy

It's not over.
We will be back in January I am sure.
After the last exits, and maybe a few more in January (Pjanic to Saudi Arabia?), there will be space on the wage bill to pay him 6m NET

That will be the GAME OVER for Frenkie.
He is resisting his transfer, but once Bernardo is in, he will be defeated

khaled_a_d

Did City ever made a massive sale in January? Only Torres I can think off and they sold him when he was injured and basically out of their plans.
I don't think "it is game over" for Frenkie either. He can stay till summer and then force us to accept the team of his picking rather than the team that wants to pay us a lot.
In the end there is no need to go on war with every player, agents nowadays are more strong and organized than ever and it won't serve us well if we do that. Next thing we know he is on loan for Bayern because it is the city his lady choose lol.

Also, a lot can happen between now and January especially in WC year. One injury could change all plans.

Givenchy

Nah theres no way Bernardo leaves City in January. I hope we don't bother going back in for him now, there will be younger players we can target and a Busquets replacement is priority #1.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The Bernardo ship sailed once and for all. If they want an attacking midfielder and someone like Florian Wirtz returns strong from his injury and they see him as a good fit and alternative they might go after him instead. Deco is his agent, he is a Barca fan and regarded as a super talent.

Unless they ofc can get Bernardo for a lower fee next summer like 60-70m euros at the most.

El Gato

Villarato!
Bet he signs with Barca in winter when Frenkie gets more and more pissed with Busquets playing dog's dinner and never getting benched and calls Tuchel to please rescue him

Gnidrologist

What are the current rules about winter signing in regards to CL? I remember we signed some dude in january window and he could only play in laliga, because CL registration was already done. If Bernardo or whoever comes in winter, does he can play in Europe right form the get go too?

JamDav1982

Sport claiming Barca 'leading' race to sign him for 80m...

Would be peak Barca to sign another CM who is 29 when have so many other holes in team.

Assuming they even found a way to sign him financially.

snowy

great!

watch pep unload his marathon man on us just as he runs out of juice

how many times are we gonna fall for that geriatrico shit :wheelchair:

FinBarcelonafan

Somehow I think this will be a huge mistake. He looks great for City but would look like a lost puppy playing for Barca.

And 29.. after running his legs off for City. We are being screwed over.

Stay away. Find someone new.

Home of Barca Fans