Bernardo Silva

Messi983

If you sign Bernardo then you instantly become genuine contenders to win the CL. He's that big of a difference maker. I hope he leaves City to join you.

Bernardo, Pedri/Gavi and Busquets is downright naughty. Xrated stuff!!!!

1. genuine contenders to win the CL

2. Busquets

3. pick one

Zidane82

prime of a player is 24-28 i would say so normally he is at the end of a prime but i know Bernardo since his younger days and can promise this guy's prime will last until 31/32

No way .. they are all still learning until around 26 and that was back in the day when careers were much shorter .

Catta

It is funny that the people who don't want Bernardo because he will be 29 next season are the same people who are more than happy because we got Lewa who is 34.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Xavi was influential on the pitch until he was 35. Iniesta, until he was 34. David Silva until he was 34 at City. Bernardo has at least 5 big seasons ahead of him - he'd be an incredible playmaking partner in the attacking third with Pedri

Kul_z

Bernardo de jong pedri is a massacre. Although we sure as hell need to play kounde araujo and another cb for sure. Whoever puts ancient one in ideal line up is a masked madrid fan. This is pure fucking fire

CatalinR10

Is there any chances we get him AND keep Frenkie ?

If Frenkie would renew with a much lower salary , would that help us ?

Birdy

Is there any chances we get him AND keep Frenkie ?

If Frenkie would renew with a much lower salary , would that help us ?

No

The only possibility will be if board takes legal action (criminality etc) and voids his new contract signed in 2020, while at the same time brings in Bernardo

Barcilliant

Bernardo de jong pedri is a massacre. Although we sure as hell need to play kounde araujo and another cb for sure. Whoever puts ancient one in ideal line up is a masked madrid fan. This is pure fucking fire

If we get Bernardo no way De Jong stays.

A Pedri Bernardo Kessie midfield would be excellent.

M3ls

Some are worried about his age. He will soon be 28 years old, as we know.

But in his physique, he reminds me of Modric.

He is not prone to weight gain, he is light, I think he will give us at least 4 years at the highest level without any problems.

4 years at least. But I am sure that he will play at a high level until the age of 35 like Modric.

Home of Barca Fans