Bernardo Silva

Messi983

tsunami of backlash maybe

I really doubt it has anything to do with Bernardo. We likely have an agreement with Mendes, it's City that we need to talk to now.

Exactly.

Romero would also name Mendes if it was him. And other media would report he's in Barcelona as well.

malvolio

Pep was just on Sky Sports and pretty much confirmed Bernardo wants to leave.

I think the ball started rolling before the transfer window opened. Didn?t Laporta joke about Bernardo with Pep at that press conference for the ALS fundraiser?

He will be our player by the end of August.

Andresito

Staff member
I'm quite happy with our squad, well apart from the fullbacks. I can't see Bernardo having an 80m impact on our midfield/attack unfortunately.

We should relax with the spending for now. Worst case we can always buy in January if needed.

serghei

I'm quite happy with our squad, well apart from the fullbacks. I can't see Bernardo having an 80m impact on our midfield/attack unfortunately.

We should relax with the spending for now. Worst case we can always buy in January if needed.

Bernardo is either happening now or should never happen imo. He is already a bit on the older side for the type of player he is.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

yeah if the only option is to lose Frenkie to get Bernardo Barca should chill and wait until January

Zidane82

I think the ball started rolling before the transfer window opened. Didn?t Laporta joke about Bernardo with Pep at that press conference for the ALS fundraiser?

He will be our player by the end of August.
End of August will not work for City as they will need a top class replacement .. it has to be done on the next 10 days or so imho

Home of Barca Fans