Bernardo Silva

Catta

Remove Messi from those teams, and the 2009 would crush the 2011 one. In no universe are Villa and Pedro superior to Henry and Eto'o.

Also never insulted anyone on this forum, except for obvious trolls like yourself and Zidane82. Never had any problems with normal users. Stop being an arrogant prick, who thinks he is better and smarter than everyone else, and most users will stop ridiculing you.

Bobo32

Cruyff: "It is difficult to explain because, nobody understands"

Continue to post these insult filled posts while complaining about insults and calling anyone who thinks "for themselves" an obvious troll, while only posting these petty one-liners, oozing of dry vagina. I don't really care!

This thread is about the brilliant Bernardo Silva, maybe, hopefully, arriving at his rightful place in Barcelona, finally! Let's get it back on topic!

Zidane82

🎙 Pep Guardiola: "I think Bernardo Silva will continue with us, but I also don't want to have players who don't want to be with us.

CanadianCanadian

He was close to leaving last year. Only reason we didn't go for him is because we had no money. Atletico were very close to signing him if I recall.

Zidane82

🚨🚨✅| Confirmed: FC Barcelona will go for Bernardo Silva if Frenkie De Jong leaves.
@FabrizioRomano [🎖️]

Barcilliant

🚨🚨✅| Confirmed: FC Barcelona will go for Bernardo Silva if Frenkie De Jong leaves.
@FabrizioRomano [🎖️]

Yeah, what about the fucking defense. If De Jong leaves get a cb and left back. Not Alonso. The club is fucking retarded with it's obsession with attackers. No wonder we get fucking humiliated in Cl. Pique is finished and Garcia is shite. Get a proper cb ffs.

gregorrin10

Yeah, what about the fucking defense. If De Jong leaves get a cb and left back. Not Alonso. The club is fucking retarded with it's obsession with attackers. No wonder we get fucking humiliated in Cl. Pique is finished and Garcia is shite. Get a proper cb ffs.

And Christensen is what, a donut? He'll surprise many of you...

Home of Barca Fans