Bernardo Silva

Mateka

Obviously the Champions is one of the big goals because it’s the competition this club have never won and we need to win. It’s been a frustration for us not to get there. Last year we went to the final, but we couldn’t win it,” Bernardo Silva told O Jogo.

“I still believe that the most important competition, the base competition, is the Premier League. It’s like a great Portuguese club, whose first objective is to win the league. Afterwards, the cups are important, with the Champions being the most important event. But these are already special competitions, where you have to be lucky, where a small detail throws you out of the competition.

“I mean a sending-off, a poorly signalled penalty, a ball that doesn’t go in, hits the post and goes in or out. And such a move can decide the continuity of a team in the competition. But I say again, the base competition is the Premier League, where the strongest wins. Champions, being the most prestigious competition, we have to look to win it and we know that this club needs it.”

El Gato

Villarato!
Big big man's man

You should get those knuckles checked out with the amount of concrete scratching you must do

Home of Barca Fans