Sergio Busquets

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
If he had had a bad game today, we would've conceded 2-3 goals. But he was very sharp. Maybe Xavi can squeeze the last juices out of him

JohnN

Where was he on that counter we conceded? It felt like Lenglet, Frankie and Depay were defending alone for ages. And then a wild Busi appears just in time to see the goal up close.

BusiTheKing

I don't really understand why we're playing him every single game. Even if, all aspects considered, he actually is our best option, we're not going to compete for anything important this year so what does it really matter?

Might as well start trying out new things with Frenkie or Casado.

Well of course I know that Xavi is under pressure for immediate results but if he plans on staying more than one season, he's going to have to re-think the position anyway.

BusiTheKing

My biggest grivance with him is probably the same one I had with Messi in his last years. Or Rakitic.

You can feel his attitude contaminating the rest of the team. You can feel his influence stifling innovation. Any midfield with him in it is going to be build on his premise, his vibe.

We don't need our vibe to be "delicate genius" right now. We need it to be open minded, light feet, hard work.

With his presence in there, a new midfield is going to be less likely to really try things their own way.

Home of Barca Fans