Sergio Busquets

Bobo32

will be a monumental task to replace this guy.

starting to think that we should have got koke all those years ago. he seems to be a better fit in a midfield with busi and pedri.

Was he ever rumoured to come? Would surely be a better option than Rakitic for example.

malvolio

Was he ever rumoured to come? Would surely be a better option than Rakitic for example.

rakitic was a good buy back then. the problem is we wanted to bring in new midfielders to replace him or to provide something different, but all failed.

koke isn't spectacular, but a solid buy instead o splashing for the likes of gomes, paulinho, vidal etc.

Porque

will be a monumental task to replace this guy.

starting to think that we should have got koke all those years ago. he seems to be a better fit in a midfield with busi and pedri.

We will have to hope Nico can somehow be that. But he is more Rodri than Busquets, certainly in terms of pass selection and pass ambition. And we seen how big the gap was between Busquets playing and Rodri playing for Spain.

fergus90

I've always thought Koke would be perfect for Barca. The midfield of him-Busi-Pedri worked very well all tournament.

Wish I had his mental. I feel shame and cringe for less. He keeps embarrassing himself night after night but it doesn't seem to affect him at all.

raedkuwait

Hhhhhh he will play in barca tell he cant even walk, we cant win shit with this guy playing, WTF, and our coach is in love with him.

pregra

Him, Pique and Lenglet. Hard enough to win with only one of them on the pitch but all three at the same time. So shite it's almost funny

JamDav1982

Gets ball in tight areas and actively looks for opponent to back into rather than taking ball away early to start an attack.

Terrified of being exposed for lack of mobility and tries to roll them or win foul.

Slows game down time and again doing it.

Home of Barca Fans