Sergio Busquets

Catta

Three years ago I said we will never win the CL again while he is in the team, now I say, we will not play the CL again as long as he is still here.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
At this point Barca shouldn't even have to move on for him. He should be man enough to move on from the club himself. Realize his time is up.

khaled_a_d

World cup in November fucks up badly tbh.
He won't leave by himself until then, unless a lucrative offer for him while knowing he can keep his spot in NT,sort like Mascherano in 2018

MTL_Barca

I think the comments about them being at fault here for not retiring are a bit twisted.

Of course they don't if you keep praising them and let them start every important game. If the coach/club wants them out tell them, bench them more often, try to build up a new starter for their position or get a new player to do so.

This shouldn't even be discussed, players shouldn't be the one deciding when they are replaced. Just do it, and if Busi or Pique want to stay longer anyway then so be it. Xavi wasn't a starter anymore when he left, Puyol had injury problems and for Iniesta we already signed Coutinho to take over. Meanwhile Busi is out there being "the best DM in the world" with basically no competition.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If not a terrible game, it's still painful to see how much he slows the game... Every opportunity for a counter that goes through immediately comes to an end, he turns looks for Messi, notices he's not here anymore and then passes backwards...

Home of Barca Fans