Sergio Busquets

Messigician

Xavi speaks!

Xavi: "Criticism on Busquets? He knows he made a mistake, but he is a spectacular and unquestionable footballer, he is irreplaceable for our game, if the team is together, Busquets is the best midfielder in the world."

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
That line of thought is just ridiculous... I know it's a team sport and it's all for one and one for all, but one has to be able to pull his own weight before making pathetic excuses... So now it turns out it's everybody else's fault that Busquets is a useless player, give me a break...

iniestaGOAT

"As long as the rest of the team perfectly covers Busquets he doesn't get exposed" Stunning observation.

Can't decide what's more embarrassing, fans trying to push out a player via twitter or all these journalists coming out to suck him off just because he gets criticized for once.

They seem to be doing fine with him for the national team going to semis and finals. Xavi is right. for now.

Need to run with the exact same team with bousuets and pique in the line up plus fati pedri and torres until top 4 is secured.

Last edited:

Rory

It’s even more ridiculous when he’s not even exceptionally good when given the right conditions. It’s like they’re talking about Messi’s last year or two here. Where without the system he’d have been still good but not putting in top goal scorer seasons.

It’s just too important a position on the pitch for a team to have to completely play a certain way, not get the best out of themselves, all so Busquets can…?

That’s what I want to know, it’s all for what? Maybe one very good attacking pass a game.

iniestaGOAT

It’s even more ridiculous when he’s not even exceptionally good when given the right conditions. It’s like they’re talking about Messi’s last year or two here. Where without the system he’d have been still good but not putting in top goal scorer seasons.

It’s just too important a position on the pitch for a team to have to completely play a certain way, not get the best out of themselves, all so Busquets can…?

That’s what I want to know, it’s all for what? Maybe one very good attacking pass a game.

Cause the other option Frenkie de joong was shambolic when he last played there

JamDav1982

He was hiding from the middle of the park and dropping deep for irrelevant passes with the CBs.

Nothing new.

Too much a battle for him and didnt want to get involved.

Home of Barca Fans